1331-1332

Chapter 1331 Scheming Against the Enemy
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

In the conference room of the Super Star Cluster Alliance, many leaders were discussing the coming war intensely.

Ever since the three Universal Civilizations issued the universal war mobilization, the leaders of the various civilizations had put aside their other work, treating it as their top priority at the moment and actively asking the three Universal Civilizations about their enemies.

However, due to the magnitude of the issue, there were too many civilizations that were eager to obtain information. The three Universal Civilizations only gave a unified reply and briefly explained the situation of the information entanglement. They said that they wanted to control the number of people who knew about it and that it was not convenient to publicize any intelligence on the enemy for the time being. Therefore, the other civilizations did not know anything about the enemy. However, even if some civilizations were dissatisfied with the three Universal Civilizations, they would still follow the instructions of the three Universal Civilizations and cooperate with the strategic plan when facing external wars. After all, the three Universal Civilizations were the rulers, and their determination to protect the safety of the explored universe was unquestionable. At the same time, they were also the pillars of the galactic society. None of the civilizations objected to the three Universal Civilizations having unified command during the war, and even the Super Star Cluster Alliance did not dare object.

A Super Star Cluster leader knocked on the table and said, “The invasion of foreign civilizations is not a small matter. For some reason, the three Universal Civilizations did not reveal the details of the enemy, but for them to put on such a show, it’s clear that they have met a strong enemy.” “According to the attitude of the three Universal Civilizations, this time, it’s most likely a mature Universal Civilization, not something those natives can compare to,” another person guessed. Everyone had a heavy expression on their face. This was not the first time that the explored universe had dealt with an unknown civilization. In history, there would occasionally be new Star Fields being developed, and the most recent example was the Flickering World. The Kunde Race war was similar, but the natives and Universal Civilizations were worlds apart. The intensity of the war was on a completely different level.

The Universal Civilizations in the unexplored universe were basically the overlords of a region. This was no longer a small skirmish when they were fighting the natives but an interstellar war. They no longer had a perfect chance of winning like they did when they were teaching the natives a lesson. The three Universal Civilizations had put up a defensive stance in their base camp, so it was obviously not the side that took the initiative to attack. It was most likely the side that was invaded, which made the heads of the Super Star Cluster Civilizations feel that something was wrong. No one wanted to start a war in their own territory, and even if they won, their territory would suffer a huge loss. However, the three Universal Civilizations had chosen a defensive strategy, which proved that they were likely at a disadvantage, so they could only passively resist the other party’s invasion.

“The conservative strategy of the three Universal Civilizations has exposed their lack of confidence. We should prepare a path of retreat. If the three Universal Civilizations become losers, we must think of a way to protect our civilizations,” the leader of the Star Arc Civilization said.

In the eyes of the upper echelons, nothing was inevitable. They would never believe that the three Universal Civilizations could not be defeated or destroyed. They had to consider every possibility and plan ahead.

“It’s a pity that the three Universal Civilizations will not disclose information about this foreign enemy. We can’t analyze the other party’s social status, political orientation, and attitude toward the outside world…” Someone shook his head.