1253-1254

Chapter 1253 The Third Sanctum 1
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

This moment felt both like an instant and like countless years.Han Xiao’s vision slowly became clear as he gradually saw his surroundings.This was an endless world of white with no gravity. His body floated in midair. Countless white light spheres floated all around him, some small, some large. Looking from afar, every light sphere seemed to be playing blurry images.

“The Third Sanctum does indeed look no different from what Oathkeeper described…”

Han Xiao looked around curiously. Suddenly, he turned around and saw that the light gate entrance he came from was trembling intensely as if it was going to collapse.

Suddenly, out of intuition, he extended his hand and closed his fist.

Buzz!

At this time, a stream of special energy suddenly appeared in his body. Six warm streams of energy seemed to have appeared out of thin air and gathered on his palm, turning into a glowing unique pattern.

The next moment, the entrance seemed to have received some kind of support and instantly became stable, turning into a slowly spinning light gate like a glowing mirror.

“What’s this?”

Han Xiao was surprised. Earlier, he only thought of not wanting the entrance to disappear, and suddenly, he intuitively felt that he could make it happen, which was exactly what happened.

He looked down on his palm and observed this mark that appeared out of nowhere. It looked like it was a combination of six patterns, and it did not seem whole.

“That’s weird. When did I have this thing inside my body?”

Han Xiao was just about to open the interface to check his status, when to his absolute shock, he discovered he could no longer open the interface.

This was the first time ever the interface did not respond!

Han Xiao frowned. He clenched his fist and tried to command the energy inside his body, the next moment, streams of golden Mechanical Force shot out.

“Hmm. Although the interface can’t be opened, my status did not change. I’m still at my peak.”

Han Xiao sensed the state of his body and heaved a sigh of relief. Although he could not open the interface for the time being, it did not affect his abilities.

Since the very start, everything he felt was real. All the abilities he learned became his own techniques that he could use anytime. If it was a player, they would not even be able to use any ability at all without the interface. For example, when building machines, he had to personally finish all the processes, while players only had to wait for the progress bar to finish. The difference was huge.

This was Han Xiao’s first time inside a Sanctum. All he could do was slowly figure things out.

He tested several abilities and realized he could use almost all of them. The only ones he could not use were the abilities that were related to the outside world such as quantum network communication functions and the Dimension Factory. Even the King’s teleportation function became unusable.

Although he somehow stopped the Sanctum entrance from disappearing, all means of communication he had with the outside world were no longer working. His call with the Holy Accord organization was also cut off.

“Interesting. The Sanctum is very special. Not only is the King suit useless, even the interface can’t be opened…”

Han Xiao narrowed his eyes, and his brain quickly spun. Staring at the mark on his palm, he suddenly had a flash of insight.