1247-1248

Chapter 1247 Consumed
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

Sorokin going missing and the Limitless Financial Group’s collapse caused a certain impact on the economy of the galactic society. However, one company falling meant many others would take over. Many organizations absorbed the nutrition of the Limitless Financial Group and completed the handover, making up for the shortage caused by the Limitless Financial Group’s collapse, continuing to provide the services to the galactic society.In this battle of sharing the cake, relying on Black Star’s identity as a shareholder and the army’s military power advantage, the Germinal Financial Group inherited many ace businesses and tons of talents of the Limitless Financial Group. Its scale expanded instantly, and its stock price skyrocketed.

After this incident, although the Limitless Financial Group secured the last bit of their business and survived, it was severely damaged. Only a part of Sorokin’s elite offspring remained to protect their family business.

However, even though the Limitless Financial Group was already severely damaged, it only fell from the position of top consortium and was still a big consortium in the Star Field, clearly proving how many assets Sorokin had worked hard to accumulate. In terms of making money legally, there was probably really no one among Beyond Grade As who could match him.

If not because it was not convenient to let Sorokin appear in front of the public, Han Xiao almost wanted to make him in charge of the commercial area of the army. Han Xiao had already confirmed that making money was really one of the few hobbies of Sorokin.

In Sorokin’s own words, the increase of the money he had was visible and much easier than the increase of strength. He loved this kind of snowballing mechanism; the increase of his assets made him happy.

However, Han Xiao also did not plan to let Sorokin do nothing. He decided to have Sorokin take care of some business affairs behind the curtains.

This guy loved to make money, so letting him enjoy his hobby was also a form of entertainment for him. He could also give him some dividends… He had no place to spend it anyway.

The way Han Xiao looked at it, the Limitless Financial Group’s players were the unluckiest. When they returned in the next version, their reaction would probably all be the same…

Where’s my faction? It’s such a big faction. What happened‽

Just thinking about it, Han Xiao felt pitiful.

Looks like I’ll have to take these homeless leeks into my warm arms and show them that love really exists in the world.

After the Crimson Dynasty announced the wanted order of Sorokin, Gaud’s case seemed to have finally settled. The dynasty did not do anything after that, and everything went back to normal.

The focus of the galactic society shifted with it and back to the developments of the Flickering World. The fourth exploration phase had already finished, ending with the exit of the Super Star Cluster Alliance. There would still be the fifth phase, the sixth phase, and so on. All would be focused on developing peacefully. The developments afterward did not have much to do with the Beyond Grade A allies.

A few months later, the Germinal Financial Group finally digested the ‘inheritance’ of the Limitless Financial Group and submitted a detailed report to Han Xiao.

In his office, Han Xiao carefully read through the report on the screen. After a while, he finally nodded with satisfaction and looked at the remote projections of Sylvia and Iapetus in front of him.

“You guys have done a good job consuming these businesses of the Limitless Financial Group. The army has taken a huge step in the progress of expanding its subdivisions in the various Star Fields, at least saving twenty years’ time.”