1209-1210

Chapter 1209 Interviews and Predictions
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

The moment Rivervale defeated Thunderbolt Python, the Chinese players went straight into the forums to vent their inner ecstasy and excitement.

“Congratulations, Rivervale! Congratulations, China!”

“Three consecutive championships, what a lad!”

“Hahaha, continue to harass us. We’ll still win!”

“Congratulations to North America for being Runner-ups! XP”

Ever since the preliminary rounds, the Chinese players had been suffocating. Their teams had constantly been targeted, but now they finally exhaled and vented their indignation. Starting from the second Pro League, Long Sky, Dynasty, and now Rivervale had each brought a championship trophy to China. As the saying went, good things would not go beyond three generations. Three consecutive champions, in the eyes of the players, meant that their achievements were truly remarkable and glorious.

The official staff of the Rivervale club quickly posted an announcement after their team won the championship. In just three minutes, the number of replies to the post broke through a million, all of which were congratulatory notes. With their popularity, they instantly rose to the top of the ‘Trending Posts’ list.

The congratulatory messages were not limited to the Chinese players. They also attracted a large wave of foreign fans. Among the players all over the world, there were many spectators who had been supporting the team’s achievements regardless of nationality.

While China was busy celebrating, the foreign teams were feeling uncomfortable. They had failed in their targeting, and the teams that had participated met with a lot of cynicism, loss, and helplessness.

We’ve exhausted all means, but we failed to stop China from obtaining the championship. What else can we do? We can only accept reality.

In his office, Han Xiao could not help but smile as he read through the forums.

“Three consecutive championships… truly a feat.”

No country in his previous life had achieved such a reign. Even the most dominant North America in his previous life had only won three separate championship titles. Now, with his own influence, the Chinese team, which had struggled in his past life, had achieved a good record and become a hegemon. He also felt some pride.

As the main faction of the Chinese players, the benefits were naturally obvious. It was foreseeable that the attractiveness of his faction would increase once more, which would be extremely beneficial to his own plans. In the next version, the success rate of other factions trying to poach his members will decrease even further.

Han Xiao was naturally happy, and he suddenly recalled his original plans during the national war.

“Oh, now is the best time to send the rewards…”

Because the Golden Alliance had won the national war, Han Xiao thus decided to purchase Planet Milton, which was the main battlefield and give it to the Golden Alliance as a reward. Now was the opportune moment.

While the three Universal Civilizations were still at war with the Super Star Cluster Alliance and could not confirm the ownership of Planet Milton, it did not prevent him from releasing the news to the outside world. Just based on the status of the Black Star Army, no matter which organization obtained Planet Milton in the end, they would not prevent such a small business from happening. This way, it would be equivalent to him placing a bid on Planet Milton.

For the next ten days after Rivervale won the championship, the forums were still as bustling as ever. During this period, the Galaxy Times also stepped up its production, producing a new program. The past three champion teams of Rivervale, Dynasty, and Long Sky were invited as guests, giving rise to an unprecedentedly grand occasion.