1261-1262

Chapter 1261 Response of the Three Universal Civilizations
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

Benefitting from the emergency report the direct Beyond Grade As had written after the meeting, the three Universal Civilizations had learned about the resurrection of the Primordial Ones even before public opinion broke out.The moment this report was delivered to their tables, the leaders of the three civilizations were shocked, hurriedly convening a joint meeting.

In the conference room of the highest level, the projections of Marbruce, Louis, and the Pope sat on one end. Sitting around them were the upper echelons of each respective civilization that was eligible to participate in the conference. The core powers of the three Universal Civilizations had gathered together, and the atmosphere was solemn.

“Resurrecting the Beyond Grade As… Black Star unexpectedly had such an incredible method. He hid himself deeply and only came out in high profile at this point. He did this deliberately!”

Marbruce’s expression was solemn, and he was frightened in his heart.

He had already tried to evaluate Black Star as highly as possible, but he did not expect to underestimate the other party so much. As part of the hawk faction with a strong desire to control, seeing Black Star pull out such a trump card that could stir the universe, his inner anger could not be quenched. He felt that this ally had already left the control of the dynasty.

Louis spoke in a deep voice. “Yes, Black Star has been planning this for a long time. He probably had an idea and was just waiting for an opportunity. Once he sensed the risk, he resolutely released this ace in the hole in order to disrupt our deployments!”

The Pope frowned. “This situation is unfavorable for us. With the return of the Primordial Ones, the top strength of the Beyond Grade A Association has expanded by at least a third. If we use the original plan to cleanse the Beyond Grade As, we will have to pay a higher price. This will shake the order of the entire interstellar society, not to mention that Black Star could possibly resurrect more of them…”

The mood of the trio was the same. Their plans had already entered the ready state, but this abrupt situation brought about by Black Star frightened them into stopping all their current actions and reconsidering countermeasures.

As Black Star was the source of the trouble, the goodwill of the trio toward him had disappeared, only leaving boundless hostility. Even if Black Star was nominally an ally of the dynasty, the Ruler Marbruce was also hostile toward him.

When the other party was beneficial to their own rule, they would cooperate with a smile even if they had a personal suspicion. However, Black Star’s actions had broken the balance of the universe and were leveraging on the foundations of the three Universal Civilizations. His reputation and status could no longer prevent both sides from turning against each other.

From the perspective of the three, they had given Black Star so many benefits, only to see Black Star backstab them!

If it were not for the fear of Black Star’s strength, influence, and connections, the trio might have convened their troops to smash the Black Star Army.

Marbruce suppressed his impulses, speaking in a low tone.

“It will be tricky in the short term but even more dangerous in the long run. Don’t forget, many of the Beyond Grade As have some hatred with us, such as the civilization guardians that were destroyed by us during the exploration era, or even those who perished in the Tragedy of the Pinnacles… If they make a comeback, they’re likely to retaliate against us!”

The upper echelons in the audience knew the seriousness of not removing the weeds from their roots, and they shuddered.

The three Universal Civilizations had many direct Beyond Grade As, but this number could not be compared with the number of enemies they had throughout history. Once their enemies were resurrected on a large scale, their direct Beyond Grade As were likely to be completely wiped out, resulting in the loss of their deterrence in the form of individual combat strength.