1241-1242

Chapter 1241 Sorokin“s Bizarre Adventure 2
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

The soul energy he used to possess the Holy Accord warrior was incinerated, but Sorokin could not be bothered with the fact that he had been exposed. Thinking of what he saw before his manifestation collapsed, disbelief appeared on his face.Dozens of Primordial Ones, all alive till today… did they fake their deaths like me‽

Sorokin could not believe it.

Impossible!

Some of them were definitely dead. Even their ashes were scattered!

How did they get past the exploration era, hide their existence, and live till now?

Is this place actually the nursing home for the Primordial Ones?

Or have these people been hiding for so long and planning an astronomic conspiracy‽

Sorokin completely lost it. The more he thought about it, the more terrified he was.

He had never heard of this organization before. Could he be the only one in the universe who knew this secret?

This time, Sorokin suddenly shivered. He hastily ordered the leader of the mercenary group, “Split up the fleet immediately. Retreat in different directions and run at full speed!”

For the first time in a long time, Sorokin panicked.

He was confident in his strength. Originally, he felt that the success rate of retrieving Soul Flame was not low. He only got a bit more serious even when he saw three Beyond Grade As earlier and did not think he could not do it.

However, to his absolute shock, there were more than thirty Beyond Grade A there!

The situation far exceeded what he expected, who in the world could deal with this!

Dozens of Beyond Grade As far exceeded the limit of what he could deal with. Plus, he had triggered Soul Flame’s alarm, which was basically the same as poking the hornet nest. Sorokin immediately lost any desire to continue his plan; all he wanted to do was immediately run out of this area as far as possible.

At this time, the mercenary group leader looked at the remote observation images and suddenly screamed, “Boss, their fleet moved and is heading toward our direction. Plus, dozens of high energy reactions suddenly appeared on the radar, all possibly Beyond Grade As!”

“What are you standing there for then? Run!”

Sorokin was furious and shocked.

He could secretly find out more about this organization in the future, but if he got caught now, there would be no ‘future’ to speak of!

The mercenary group split up right away. The main ship Sorokin was in sent all its energy into the engine, entered overload mode, and fled at full speed in hyperdrive. The starlight outside the window was stretched into lines.

However, only shortly after they started fleeing, a deafening alarm rang on the radar!

Boom!

The next second, the entire spaceship suddenly trembled and exited from hyperdrive mode. The huge inertia caused everyone but Sorokin to fall onto the floor.

Sorokin ignored the screams of pain of all the crew and hastily looked outside the window.

The cosmic space around was filled with magic arrays. Glass-like translucent arcane tentacles extended from within and tangled around the entire spaceship tightly. The arcane tentacles squeezed the spaceships continuously, and the sound of the metal armor tearing up could be easily heard in the cabin as cracks appeared and extended on the alloy walls.