1289-1290

Chapter 1289 Lawless
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

Boom!

Explosions occurred nonstop, and beams of flames blasted from inside the base, penetrating its armor and creating countless holes. The location of the explosions kept changing, and the battlefield was shifting rapidly.

Inside the base, the troops of the Guild of Gods were already in an intense battle with Dafis while more and more players were landing from above like pouring rain to join the battle.

Swoosh…

The enormous blade of the axe detached from its handle, covered in blue Mechanical Force electric sparks and spinning like a rotary saw. Everywhere it passed, blood and flesh spilled, and shattered mechanical parts were all over the place. A silver spinning chain connected the blade and the handle, dancing like a wild dragon. It looked messy, but it actually controlled the movements of the blade to a highly precise degree.

Mechanical Pugilists were masters in technological weapons. They created their own techniques based on their weapons, which became their special ‘styles’. Therefore, Mechanical Pugilists who used the same styles basically all used the same mechanical weapons. This axe style Dafis used was called ‘RC-03 Rope Axe’. The essence of it was controlling the chain. It was great for fighting in complex environments and was one of the styles Dafis excelled in.

Ka-cha!

The spinning axe blade flew past the players, winding through them on the way and burying into the chest of a player who turned into an Aberration. It continued spinning and sliced open large pieces of bones and flesh.

“I caught him!”

This player adjusted his pain senses to the lowest, so it did not hurt at all. He grabbed onto the spinning axe blade, ignoring how it made blood gush out of his hand like a river.

The Aberrations of the MT team all pounced over, each grabbing onto a part of the chain and pulling it, while the damage output team poured all of their attacks on Dafis’ body.

Dafis twisted his waist and created a yellow spinning energy shield around him that blocked the players’ attacks. Amid the colorful explosions, the shield was rapidly filled with cracks.

In this short moment, Dafis made a command in his brain. The neural signals flowed into the control module of the axe. In an instant, the chain tightened. A plasma wave appeared around the chain and knocked away the hands of the many Aberrations.

Then, the axe suddenly went into overload mode. With a loud bang, the spinning speed of the blade rocketed, instantly cutting off the hands of the player who grabbed it and retracted along with the chain, slashing all the Aberrations on the way in half and returned to the handle. Dafis swung it around his body, sent out a silver shockwave from the axe blade, and blasted away many Pugilist players who wanted to get close to him.

Although he was tremendously outnumbered, Calamity Grades were much stronger than Grade Bs. The players had no choice but to fill this strength gap with their lives. Before Dafis got exhausted, the players would have almost no chance of catching him off guard. “Keep going, Secondary Tank team, go!”

“Damage team, remember to spread out!” “Teams on the outside, stop the minions and don’t let them come in!”

The Guild of Gods’ formation was shattered time after time, but they went back to charging forward without fear. The captain commanded the battle efficiently in the team channels.

To players, the most troublesome part was that they could not control who the boss attacked. The only thing they could do was send the MT team forward and make a line of defense with their flesh.