1255-1256

Chapter 1255 Fourth Round Mission and Second Revival
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

Out in space, a light gate suddenly appeared and spat Han Xiao out before disappearing.Han Xiao only regained focus as if his consciousness got dragged back to his body after being stunned for about ten seconds.

“Hmm? I’m already out?”

Han Xiao felt the complete opposite from when he entered the Sanctum. It was as if he passed through a thin membrane and his body became heavier, like stepping out from a pool.

Recalling what he had experienced in the Sanctum, his memories became blurry like he was seeing through a clouded window. However, it felt much better than what Oathkeeper described. It should be because his authority was higher.

The technology and knowledge he had memorized were totally clear.

Han Xiao looked down at his palm. The mark that represented his authority level in the Sanctum was already gone, leaving only the Sanctum revival mark.

“Let’s see if I can open the interface now…”

Han Xiao tried to bring up the interface, and the next moment, notifications popped up rapidly one after another.

_____________________

You have successfully entered The Third Sanctum.

You have received 1 [The Third Sanctum] Fragment.

[A Relay Across Iterations] third round completed.

You have received 200 Billion EXP, 2 Random Rewards, 3 [The Third Sanctum] Fragments.

You have entered a Sanctum. [The Third Sanctum] fragments are now assembling…

Assembly completed. You have received ability [The Third Sanctum Authority Lv6]!

_____________________

“I knew it, the fragments represent authority. I can’t open the interface in the Sanctums, but it still works.”

Han Xiao’s eyes sparkled.

He opened the ability introduction of [The Third Sanctum Authority Lv6] and read it. It was basically about the same as what the Sanctum’s message board described, only more detailed. It also stated that the speed of time in the Sanctums also relied on the level of authority.

Han Xiao took out his communicator to look at the date and was relieved.

“Phew, less than four months have passed. This is much shorter than I expected, unlike that unlucky Oathkeeper, who spent years there. This means that the higher the level of authority, the closer the speed of time in the Sanctum compared to the main universe.”

He was in a much more delighted mood. After all, he had expected this to take years and already made preparations for it. Since it had taken less than four months, it was a pleasant surprise.

He took out the communicator and looked at it. Since he had already made the arrangements before entering the Sanctum, the affairs of the army and the association were all taken care of. The past few months had been peaceful, and nothing big had happened. Those seeking revenge, including Pangon, had yet to appear.

“This is the best scenario possible. I still have a hold of things.”

Han Xiao nodded, put the communicator away, and looked at the interface. The fourth-round mission of [A Relay Across Iterations] had also popped up.

_____________________

Fourth round started!

Mission Requirements (Optional)