1265-1266

Chapter 1265 Snatched
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

Ever since she stepped into the Beyond Grade A realm half a year ago, Aurora had won the approval of Han Xiao and Hila, allowing her to leave the camp and wander around the universe. According to her words, it was no easy feat to have reached this level, so why would she not enjoy her time outside?During her first few months, Aurora travelled around alone to view the scenery and experience different cultures, but she soon discovered that such a journey was too dull, not as exciting as she had imagined it to be.Thus, after Han Xiao returned from the Sanctum, Aurora borrowed the handyman Feidin from him, asking Han Xiao to use the King to teleport him to her.

The effect of this move was significant, suddenly turning her journey into an exciting one. According to definitely inaccurate and incomplete statistics, the duo had been involved in more than a dozen incidents, be it large or small in just the past two months.

Aurora was now satisfied, but Feidin felt completely helpless as he was dragged around by Aurora to continue his career as a handyman.

He could not help regretting the fact that he had managed to separate Chen Xing’s soul, otherwise he could pass time by talking to her, not being just a mascot like he was now.

The spaceship they operated was specially crafted by Black Star. The hyperdrive engine, energy shield, detection radar, Cloaking Devices, and other miscellaneous devices were all top tier. Not too long ago, the spaceship had detected the abnormal energy fluctuations there and concluded that a battle was taking place. The special interference device of Black Star’s broke through the channel interference and saw Kevin’s call for help.

At the same time, Aurora’s ability also sensed multiple Calamity Grade life signals and immediately knew that there was excitement to be discovered there. Thus, she turned to take a look, chancing across this scene.

While she was not aware of the events that had transpired, throughout her months of wandering, she had long developed her own style of doing things… Regardless of why they were trying to kill each other, until she got the bottom of it, none of them were allowed to die!

With the limitless power provided through her ‘milk’, she could be that arrogant!

Seeing that Kevin was on the verge of death, Aurora did not waste her time, immediately drawing out a portion of healing energy. With her current Beyond Grade A strength, healing a Calamity Grade completely was as easy as taking a breath. In a moment, Kevin was reconstructed perfectly, and he even felt as though he was stronger.

“… I’m not dead?”

Kevin lowered his head, staring at his undamaged body. For an instant, he had faced death straight ahead, thinking that he was about to die, but the sudden infusion of ‘milk’ caught him off guard. He could no longer tell if he was in reality or an illusion.

At the same time, the faces of the besieging Calamity Grades twisted, and they suddenly dispersed.

“These are Beyond Grade A fluctuations. Run!”

The group split up and fled without hesitation. Enchantment tattoos lit up on their bodies, showing magic circuits of short-range teleportation being inscribed on them. With only slight fluctuations in space, all of their teleportation skills were activated.

“Thinking of running after beating me up‽”

Kevin recovered to his senses, rushing toward the nearest enemies. A strong aura condensed on his blade, slashing out as a sharp blade light.

The teleportation procedures of three of the enemies were interrupted as they avoided the attack.

However, a small vortex had already been created in front of the others, which was still rapidly expanding. It would only take them a few seconds to complete their preparations, allowing them to teleport and escape from there.