1245-1246

Chapter 1245 Welcome to the Underworld
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

Oathkeeper looked around and said with a surprised tone, “I didn’t expect the trump card you mentioned to be the Underworld. I thought they perished along with the two sisters.”When the actor chat group was discussing the plan, Han Xiao had said he had a trump card that could disable Sorokin’s ability, and he just needed an opportunity. He did not say what the trump card exactly was. Since the others had the same goal as him, and Black Star was usually quite reliable, Oathkeeper trusted him.

Only now did the Holy Accord members present discover that the trump card Han Xiao spoke of was the Underworld, which they were familiar with.

“Did the two sisters revive too?” Beiger asked with shock.

“Nope, the Underworld has a new master now.”

Han Xiao shook his head, told Hila to land beside him, and patted her shoulder. He did not share the detailed information about the two sisters’ inheritance.

At this time, the seven Hero Spirit Kings suddenly appeared around Sorokin and sized up the Holy Accord members present with shock and disbelief.

“You guys are still alive‽”

“What, you guys too‽”

The few Holy Accord members and the seven Hero Spirit Kings looked at each other with dismay.

Both sides were Primordial Ones who chose different paths of reviving. Both achieved that goal at this point. Meeting each other in the modern age after countless years, they felt complicated and surprised.

However, comparatively, the seven Hero Spirit Kings felt somewhat regretful.

They thought the Holy Accord was nonsense and the path they chose was the only right one. They never expected the Holy Accord to really succeed…

I should’ve joined the Holy Accord back then!

Looking at this, Sorokin was already completely dumbfounded.

The existence of the Holy Accord was already unbelievable enough. He never would have thought the Underworld still existed too. So many Primordial Ones lived till now, and he was not the only one at all.

Sorokin suddenly felt that his sense of superiority all these years was nothing but a joke.

This time, Han Xiao squatted, leveled with Sorokin’s eyes, and said slowly, “I’m someone who always prefers to give others a chance to make a choice. There are two paths in front of you now. One, get wiped out by us, and you will then become fertilizer for Hila. Two, become an Underworld Hero Spirit and be controlled by the Underworld. Which do you choose?”

Sorokin was a top-level combatant. The external enemies of the explored universe had yet to be dealt with, so Han Xiao preferred not to eliminate him.

In fact, if not because Sorokin accidentally found out the Holy Accord’s secret, Han Xiao would not even have targeted him. He was only displeased about how many times Sorokin plotted against him in the past and felt this guy was too much of an *sshole, but he did not see him as someone he had to kill.

Now that Sorokin was completely in his hands, Han Xiao almost wanted to say some classic villain lines… Go on and scream, no one will come!

Sorokin looked around at everyone and said with indignation, “What… are you guys planning‽”

It was horrifying to find out that Black Star was both related to the Holy Accord and the Underworld. In fact, it was unfathomable. He felt Han Xiao was certainly planning something big secretly, and he could almost smell the stink of conspiracy.