1281-1282

Chapter 1281 Gains Without Risks
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

Hearing this, the eyes of the leaders present brightened.When they put forward this condition, they were a little nervous in fact. They were worried that Black Star would reject everything at once, since the three Universal Civilizations would have made similar requests, and the sanctions meant that Black Star had rejected them, probably because he did not wish to strengthen his enemies.In all fairness, if they were standing in Black Star’s position, they would also firmly control the quota of the Sanctum Revivals and not easily resurrect the direct members of the other factions. Thus, they were not confident in their proposal.

But when they heard Han Xiao’s answer, everyone was finally relieved. It did not matter if the price was too huge, as long as there was room for negotiation!

“These can be discussed. I don’t know what sort of conditions you might have.” The leader of the Star Arc Civilization probed.

Han Xiao stroked his chin, slowly saying, “Since a Beyond Grade A can only be revived once, this is a one-shot deal, so every revival will be worth a lot. Does everyone here agree?”

Everyone nodded.

Han Xiao secretly smirked, but his tone remained casual.

“Thus, don’t expect me to resurrect all your direct descendants at once. I will only do it in batches, with a fixed number in each batch. As for the specific resurrections, it will depend on which civilization gives me the price I want. First come, first served… Of course, my needs at each stage will be different. It might be that, later, fewer things will impress me, so a larger amount of money will be needed.”

The leaders all revealed choking expressions.

This was practically trying to rip them off!

They were all allies, but each civilization would definitely wish to resurrect their own direct descendants first. Black Star’s move was undoubtedly a plot to make them outbid each other. This was the power of a monopolistic business.

However, the leaders present were mentally prepared for this. They knew that cutting off some flesh was unavoidable.

“What exactly do you want in general?”

Han Xiao casually pinched his fingers as he smiled. “High Grade Blueprints, unique technology, Universal Treasures, rare resources… it does not have to be all these, you can weigh the standard of the items yourself. After all, I don’t know what items each of you hold. You can discuss it among yourself. I don’t care, but don’t try any tricks. In here, it doesn’t mean that the highest bidder wins but rather that I have to be satisfied.

“Of course, I also welcome those who wish to operate in the dark and privately bid. I’m still a bit ethical and will not disclose your respective bids easily… In short, it depends on how much you are willing to fork out.”

Hearing this, the Star Arc Civilization’s leader exchanged a glance with everyone before nodding on behalf of them all.

“… Ok, we’ll accept this condition.”

“Then, I’m delighted to have reached a consensus with you all. I look forward to cooperating with all of you in the future.”

Seeing Black Star cancel his projection, the taut nerves of the leaders began to relax, their expressions resigned.

“Black Star has quite the appetite.”

“Humph, he’s just taking advantage of us.”

“What else can we do? Who made it that he would be the only one monopolizing the Sanctum Revival knowledge? We’ll have to discuss what price to pay now.”