1205-1206

Chapter 1205 A New Calling
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

The message left behind by Jayz was full of expectations.

Han Xiao glanced at the technical information now saved on his communicator and suddenly felt a heavy weight.

The phantom of history had disappeared, so before the three Universal Civilizations could study the mystery that was the Sanctums, the technology he held would be unique. While it was only a part of the technology obtained by Jayz, it was still precious.

The meaning behind this was not just a personal benefit but also a method to change the development direction of the universe, and the initiative to change the direction was now in his hands.

Since this was ‘A Relay Across Iterations’, then according to his current situation, calling him the successor technically was not wrong… This technology had already made him qualified to control the development of the universe in the near future on a whim.

If he chose to undertake such a calling, how he dealt with this technology would become a problem.

“… No matter what, everything will have to wait until my research is completed,” Han Xiao muttered.

d

Within the technical materials available, there was a huge portion that would be beneficial to the development of the civilizations. If he hid it away like a baby, then it would be wasted. The final place they ended up in should be toward the Galactic Society, to contribute toward the entire universe and change the lives of the galactic residents.

It was just that, with his temperament, it was impossible for him to make a contribution for free. He would only develop it to sell or exchange part of the technology for resources from the three Universal Civilizations. Regardless of which he chose, his status and the power of the Black Star Army would rise to a whole new level, becoming an unmatched giant.

As for Jayz’s request, Han Xiao could not decide if he should agree.

These thoughts passed him by in a flash. The collapse of the secondary dimension was still occurring, and this situation was exactly the same as the decay and demise the other secondary dimensions faced.

The speed of decomposition slowly grew faster, as the scope of the chain reaction expanded in an exponential manner. Space was pulled and torn apart, while the stars dimmed one by one as they were extinguished. Replacing them was a weird light glow—that was the external manifestation of the thinning of the space wall.

The light spots suddenly split open, turning into holes in the space wall. The chaotic space stream outside instantly poured in, and the space storms raged and accelerated the decay of the dimension.

“Run!”

Seeing this, Kasuyi’s eyes lit up, and he flew out along the hole in the space wall. Han Xiao did not stop him, following him closely.

The two of them returned to the chaotic space stream outside the secondary dimension world, and they felt that all of their pressures seemed to have vanished. Every breath they took was like a new lease of life.

“We’re finally out.”

Sensing the connection of the Void Dimension, Kasuyi breathed a sigh of relief. He hurried to refill his lacking Energy before he finally felt safe.

The two then turned to look at where they came from, only to see that the secondary dimension, which had been almost boundless when they first arrived, was collapsing inward as though it was an inflated balloon being released of its air.