Chapter 30

JJ's POV

It's mine and Emily's first day back and I'm honestly scared. Not for me but for her. I mean I know she talked with Morgan and Reid. Well... more like argued, yelled, then talked. I know they kind of understood what she was saying. I just don't know what is going to happen.

The first day went by well. Nobody agrued, nobody talked really. It was fine. There was no case so we all went home at a reasonable time. I was happy no one argued but they still could've at least talked to one another. 

The second day seemed a little better. They talked and it was nice calm conversation. Emily was fine with it all it's just Reid knows how to hold a grudge. I knew the moment Emily came back Morgan be able to keep being mad at her. She was his partner. She is still his partner as he said.

The third day back was quiet again. It was a slow week and nothing was happening. Everything seemed to only be a one time thing so it wasn't that important to us... not how I meant it. Anyway no cases where popping up and we were all just bored doing paperwork.

The fourth day was a little roudy. Morgan and Emily were causing a lot of problems. Garcia was getting tired of not doing anything "fun" in her words. I guess stalking serial killers in fun to her. So she decided that she was going to do other things. I don't really want to know. Reid was sitting out of everything the other were doing and I was hiding in my office until Emily came in.

"JJ, will you stop sitting at the desk and come out here?" She asked with a smile on her face. I sighed and shook my head.

"Nope. I want nothing to do with you's and Morgan's little chaos scheme. You two can get in trouble." I told her.

"Oh come on! Hotch isn't even here and it seems like he won't be for quite a while,"

I looked at her.

"And why is it that?"

"Agent Aaron Hotchner has gotten himself a little girlfriend that none of us knew about," 

"You kidding,"

"Nope! She walked in, asked where Aaron Hotchner's office is, I showed her there, and she was very pretty, they closed the door. Five minutes later they come walking out hand-in-hand, smiling and they just left."

"Why didn't you come and get me?"

"Well, you seemed busy in here I didn't want to bother you," 

"Funny,"

"Anyway," she walked over to the side of the desk I was on and leaned against it. "What have you been doing in here?"

"Nothing special just going through cases as always,"

"Why not take a break from it?"

"I'm not going to help you and Morgan with whatever the hell you're up to,"

"No, not that." 

"Yeah, sure," I got up and started putting things away. She sighed and walked over to where I was. "What do you want, Em?"

She shrugged reached for the door and locked it. I looked at her, smiled and nodded.

"So that's what this is. We are at work, no." I told her.

She sighed.

"You would really like out first time to be at work?" She shrugged. "Why?

"Maybe the fear of getting caught is the thrill to me," I nodded.

"That's how you are! You know I kind of figured but I'd never thought it'd be this early. Considering a lot,"

"What's that supposed to mean?" She asked. I just shrugged. "Fine. I'll wait but it'll be your loss if something happens."

"If what happens?"

"We get a case," I nodded and grabbed her before she got to the door. "Oh, did somebody change their mind?"

"Mmm, not exactly," I said and pushed her against the door. She smiled. I kissed her passionately until it became more of a makeout and little more messy. I slowly put my hands under her shirt.

Why are we like this?

It wasn't until there was a knock at the door. We both sighed.

"Go away!" We both yelled.

"Sorry to interrupt but we have a case," Hotch said. We looked at each other.

"We'll be right out!" Emily said.

"Fuck," I said under my breath.

I think I might change my update days from Wednesday and Saturday to either Friday and Saturday or just Saturday because since school started I've been really busy. I'm going to try and keep Wednesday and Saturday the best I can it's just becoming a lot right now, sorry. Anyway bye, loves!