Vol 3 - Siblings -

Start from the beginning

"And horrible..." He continues

"Ya- wait, why?!" She yelled

"Your opponent isn't just gonna stop there and wait for you to punch them. Unless that technique is used exclusively just for me." He explains

"Then its exclusive just for you!" She earned her victory

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Fubuki bought 5 popcorns in a row

[Here I'm going to write all Vystal Festival fight with insane details, so you can skip team JNPR and RWBY's fight if you want.

Team RWBY VS Team ABRN

The battle opens in the midst of the action, with Blake fighting Reese in fast-paced close-quarters combat.

Reese attacks Blake aggressively with her Hoverboard, but Blake is able to parry most of her attacks. Reese attempts to perform an acrobatic aerial jump, but fails and falls painfully on her tailbone.

Meanwhile, Yang takes on Arslan Altan and they exchange blows in rapid hand-to-hand combat.

Although they initially appear evenly matched, Arslan uses her rope dart to catch Yang off-guard, knocking her into the icy portion of the arena.

As Yang attempts to regain her balance on the slippery ice, Arslan presses her advantage and hits her again.

Yang lands near Nadir Shiko, but before he is able to act, Ruby immobilizes him with some ice Dust. Bolin Hori appears behind Ruby and threatens to attack, but Weiss quickly kicks him away with her glyphs.

Weiss and Ruby team up on Bolin, but he manages to evade both of their attacks and goes for some fire Dust. He throws the fire Dust to Reese, who infuses it into her Hoverboard, granting it the ability to create fiery blasts and heat.

Reese frees Nadir from the ice using heat from her Hoverboard, and then returns to fighting Blake, attacking her with a vicious onslaught of fiery blasts. Blake manages to evade her attacks and slips away.

Reese spots Blake seemingly distracted, facing the opposite direction. Thinking she has caught her off-guard, Reese attacks her from behind, failing to recognize that it was merely a decoy Blake had created with her Semblance.

Using her weapon/gambol shroud's ribbon component, Blake clotheslines Reese and then knocks her out of the arena, disqualifying her on two counts - Aura depletion and ring-out.

Weiss uses a black glyph to incapacitate Bolin and Nadir, and then, using ice Dust, envelops them in an enormous ball of ice and begins rolling them to the edge of the arena.

Arslan punches the ice ball and releases a blast of fire into it to free both of her remaining teammates. Weiss then uses ice Dust to create a massive ice ramp, which Yang slides across.

Blake tosses Gambol Shroud in kusarigama form to Yang and swings it to help her accelerate. Yang leaps into the air while Ruby assists Blake in a high jump.

Blake yanks the ribbon and throws Yang forward, allowing the latter to deliver a powerful blow to all three of their opponents, ringing them out.

"Wow, they're doing a good job..." Fubuki mutters while munching a full popcorn on her mouth

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Fubuki demanding for more snacks

There, [Team] saw RWBY trying to pay their meals desperately. When Weiss attempts to pay for the meal at the Shopkeep's noodle stall, her credit card is declined, much to her surprise.

Y/n decided to give his good heart to pay their meals since Fubuki wanted noodles too.

[Team] arrives and Y/n offers to pay instead.