CHAPTER 41: Marriage and Company

Start from the beginning

"Yes." Lalisa answered shortly.

"To be honest, your same sex relationship with her can ruin your company reputation. We are living in the close minded country, I dont want your company to encounter any big problem in the future."

'I want to punch him in the face.' Lalisa send him a small smile. 'Siri, 101 ways to kill this son of a bitch.'

"I will tell you something confidential and i hope you are good at keeping secret." Insung nodded. "Brüshweiler and Kims will be officially merging and we will going to seal it by marriage. The eldest daughter of Jiyong Leonidas Kim and Chaerin Quinn Lee-Kimm and the only daugher of Marco Brüshweiler and Chittip Manoban Brüshweiler will be getting married soon. I will let you know the date."

Lalisa winked at him and Insung smirked.

"But it can ruin your company's reputation."

"Its not yours, why so worried? You are just part of small investor of our company. If we encounter a problem soon, its my problem to solve and its my problem to think about. If you are worrying about your investment, you can pull it out. I dont care about your opinion about my relationship with the same gender." Lisa shook her head in disbelief.

"Let's get to the point, I know your son Cha Eunwoo like my girlfriend and he ask you to do something about it. If Eunwoo get married with Jennie Kim, it can benefit your company a lot. Its a win-win situation right? If I marry Jennie Kim, it can benefit my side and hers. So selfish of you Mr. Cha, you will only get the benefits when your son marry her and her family cant get anything from you." Lisa crossed her legs and leaned at the backrest of the chair.

"Tell your son to find another woman, I'm the first one who got Jennie Kim. She is mine and mine alone, I dont share what is mine. She is mine and I'm hers, we are both obsess with each other that we are willing to kill whoever try to ruin our relationship." Lisa checked the time in her watch.

"Jennie Kim and I are now on the same side, there is no longer different two sides preventing us to be together. We are for each other and its already decided 15 years ago, Marco Brüshweiler made an oath about Jennie Kim and I will getting married in the right legal age. We can get married anytime or whenever we want, she is already 22 and I'm 21. We both love each other and we always craving for each other presence." Lisa sighed.

"I been wanting to see her today but because of a certain person which is name Cha Insung stopped me from seeing her." Somi handed me an folder.

"You are already 48 years old and you had a son but you are divorce. Do you want me to tell you about why your wife left you?" Lisa asked him.

"Go on." He manage not to stutter.

"Pervert." Lisa said that made Uncle Matthew and Somi chuckled.

"Pardon?" Insung asked.

"You are a pervert who can keep his hand to himself, does your son know about you being a pervert? Oh my jisoos, you even admire my whole body maybe even my soul. Sorry to say Mr. Cha Insung you are not my type, I'm 101% gay, and I have the same thing you have down there." Lalisa pointed to his crotch using the ballpen. "I think mine is bigger, cause mine is above average."

"Stick your nose into my business again, I will bury your body 6ft alive. However, you can make a suggestion either alive or dead." Lalisa stood up from her seat and she fix her suit.