Vol 1 Chapter 3.2

Start from the beginning

"What is this?! Where are the rest!?" Ike seems to be really upset about this. The rest of the girls are up on the observation deck, perhaps they were disgusted by the fact some of the boys were going to stare at their mountains. If that's it, I don't feel bad at all for the three idiots.

Most of the girls are likely self-conscious especially Hasebe by the looks of things. Furthermore, she seems to be  sensitive on the topic of curious men. I guess girls really are not amused by boys peeking at their body.

"Man.... At least they're keeping quite but do I have the mental capacity to swim? Wait do I know how to swim at all?" I hold a finger against my chin as I mutter that.

"Sugihara-kun? What are you thinking about?" Kushida right?

"Hmm? Nothing, I've never been to the pool before so I'm not sure if I can swim." In truth I seriously have no idea how to swim.

I used to have a private tutor who wanted to teach me how to swim. But I was naive back then so I turned down his requests. Yes, plural. That crazy old man was crazy about seeing my body, bisexual and pedophilic....

"Heh?! Y-you've never been to the pool before!? But y-your body is so toned!" Although I take it as a compliment, I couldn't bare the idea of not being able to swim.

If I don't learn soon, I may drown in a river or die alone in the middle of the ocean. Now that wouldn't be ideal.

Besides my ability to adapt will come in handy, why not just use it.

Back on the topic of Kushida, her titties have got to be around the size of D or E. They're so much bigger than I anticipated. Her ass is huge too, totally round! However I avert my eyes before she could notice, still the image of her body has been saved into the spank bank.

It's bad if a certain sword were to rise right now. The sword hero will not succumb to such a body! .....Yet.

"It's a nice day isn't, Ayanokouji?" I turn to Ayanokouji who's literally just staring at me and Kushida.

"Yes, but it's troublesome when a certain part of your body reacts." I get you....

"Why the weird expression you two? Having internal battles?" Horikita come up to us to which we nod in sync.

Horikita's figure....not a bad sight. Something worth saving into the spank bank for sure! Her body is incredibly well balanced! But if I'm caught staring I'm doomed, so I'll just pull another and avert my eyes.

Well if I stare at anymore girls, I'll get in serious trouble so I'll just see if I can swim. I've played enough games to analyse so...here we go!

The moment I jumped into the water, I felt myself floating as if I'm swimming through air...well technically that's what's going on. All those swimming games really paid off, I can swim no problem!

"Still I need to learn, I'm no professional yet." I start to swim around to get used to kicking my legs and swinging my arms. It's surprisingly far easier than I thought, it might be me having a an incredible physique.

"Sugihara-kun? Are you sure you've never swam in a pool before? You're really good at this!" Kushida jumped in with me it seems.

"Yeah it's my first time, though I wouldn't say I'm good at this. If anything it's more average, still for a first time this is decent enough."

Honestly I was hesitant at first when the teacher told us we were going to the pool today. I was just worried I would drown a pathetic death but looks like I have nothing to worry about.

For some reason Horikita scans both my and Ayanokouji's body. Also they're just sitting by the side next to each other.

"Do you two exercise by any chance?"