16: Must you leave me?

Wilbur did talk to Phil about rehab and they got it all sorted out pretty quickly. Wilbur was supposed to leave sometime within a week of deciding he was ready to go.

"Wilby, must you leave me?" Tommy said, sadness etched onto his features.

"Toms, it's better for all of us, plus i'll be back before you know." Wilbur replied, pulling Tommy into a suffocating hug, which Tommy returned without a second thought.

"You're gonna leave me here with Technoblade though." Tommy joked, earning a laugh from Wilbur.

"My sincerest apologies Tommy. How ever will you cope?" Wilbur joked back, however there was a trace of sadness in his tone which went unnoticed by the blonde.

Techno entered the room and, although he was about to make fun of Tommy for, it was quite a sweet scene which was playing out in front of him.

"Tommy, you really are nothing but a child." Techno scoffed causing a very startled but angry "Fuck you dickhead." to come from Tommy's mouth, which all three brothers laughed at.

"Do not deny it Techno, you'll miss me." Wilbur said, resting his chin on Tommy's head.

"Sure Wilbur, whatever helps you sleep at night." Techno replied.

For the first time in ages, all three of them got along and laughed. It was just a shame that it occurred days before Wilbur was supposed to leave for months.

--

The next few days went by quick, too quick and before they knew it, Wilbur was leaving.

It was gonna be fucking weird, Tommy thought. Sure, he'd spent loads of time without Wilbur but this was going to be weird as shit. There'd be no playful bickering, no hungover Wilbur and he wouldn't be a walking distance away.

"Toms, I'll miss you man." Wilbur said and Tommy just smiled pathetically, waving at his brother.

"See ya soon." Techno said and Wilbur nodded, walking to the car where Phil was waiting.

--
Tommy and Techno were sitting on the sofa, watching a movie, Tommy was curled up into Techno and all he could do was think.

He couldn't pay attention to the movie, Wilbur had just left, he hadn't spoken to Tubbo in ages and he hadn't laughed with his brothers like he did that night in ages.

"What's up Tommy?" Techno questioned, noticing how his younger brother wasn't paying any attention to the movie playing.

Tommy hesitated, where did he start? "I haven't spoken to Tubbo since I started doing drugs with Wilbur."

Techno tensed at the statement, not so much the statement, more the way Tommy nonchalantly said it but relaxed almost as quickly.

Techno started rubbing circles into Tommy's shoulder before saying, "That's stupid of you. Tubbo's been there through everything and you dropped him for Wil's friends?"

Tommy nodded...

That was stupid of him.

Techno was fucking right, again. Techno's always fucking right.

"Just tell him what happened Tommy. He'll forgive you." Techno continued.

"Bullshit."

"It's not Toms, he's apart of your family and your apart of his. I've always forgiven you and so has Phil and Wilbur. You always forgive us.."

"I have another question. How comes Wilbur got so badly addicted and I didn't?"

Techno thought for a second, "I don't know Tommy. You probably have a higher tolerance than Wilbur. You also need to bare in mind, it's how Wil coped and he's been doing it years longer than you. You only stated because of him."

"That's not entirely true Tech.. Wilbur wasn't the one who let me smoke for the first time.." Techno grunted in acknowledgment and Tommy continued, "It was Schlatt, he came over when Wilbur was grounded and let me try. Wil was too high to say anything i guess."

"Of course it was Schlatt." Techno said, venom dripping from his voice, "How is he Wilbur's best friend?"

"He's a pretty pog dude Tech."

Techno grimaced, he highly disagreed with that,
"Tommy, Schlatt is not 'pretty pog' he's one of the worst people i've ever had the misfortune to meet."

"Pretty pog." Tommy repeated and Techno smirked.

"Was that all?"

Tommy thought for a second, "Yup."

Techno pulled his younger brother closer and the two stayed cuddled up until Phil got home..