6: Missing?

Days passed and tension rose in the house. Wilbur didn't stop drinking or smoking, if anything he drank more and smoked more often.

Tommy thought that he was going to lose his brother and although they hadn't spoken much recently, he couldn't lose him. He loved him and didn't want to watch him slowly kill himself... so when he wasn't out with his friends, he was locked up in his room.

Techno and Phil were both very disappointed in Wilbur, worried about him but still disappointed. They were also very worried about Tommy, they barely saw him...

Techno was also very worried about Phil, he father seemed distraught and was always focused on looking after everyone but himself.

--
"Where's Tommy?" Techno asked, walking into the kitchen. It was midnight and he hadn't seen his brother all day, which was normal but the food they left outside Tommy's door which was usually eaten, hadn't been touched.

That meant one of two things, Tommy didn't want to eat or Tommy wasn't home, neither seemed great but the latter definitely seemed the worse.

Techno had checked the room and Tommy was gone, his phone was gone and so was a pair of shoes but that was it.

"In his room, right?" Phil asked, suddenly concerned, he knew Wilbur was out but hasn't heard anything about Tommy going out.

"I just checked dad, he's not there .."

"Shit, please tell me that damn child is okay." Phil said swiftly heading upstairs and to Tommy's room.

He opened the door and checked, he didn't doubt Techno, he just didn't want to believe his youngest was out at midnight.

"Call him now." Phil told his son who immediately done as asked.

"It went straight to answer machine Dad." Techno said.

"Call Wilbur, ask him if he's with Tommy."

Techno called Wilbur, who was at Schlatt's house. When he picked up, Wilbur sounded pissed,

"What Techno?" he asked

"Is Tommy with you?!" Techno asked.

Wilbur's tone suddenly changed, "Isn't he at home?"
Techno didn't reply and Wilbur knew what the answer was, "Shit. I'm gonna go look for him around here."

"Okay. Call me if you find him." Techno said and Wilbur hung up.

"What happened?" Niki asked, noticing the way Wilbur's tone had shifted.

Wilbur put his hand to his hair and pushed it back, "Tommy's fucking gone missing."

"He's the youngest one, right?" Schlatt asked and Wilbur nodded putting his coat on.

Minx and Quackity exchanged nervous glances.

"We can help you look if you want, it's be easier with all five of us." Niki offered and Wilbur smiled.

"If you wouldn't mind, that would be great." Wilbur replied and the entire group headed out of the house.

"Where were you thinking of checking Wil?" Niki spoke up again and he shrugged slightly.

"Fucking brilliant. The fucking child is missing and you have no idea where to start looking." Minx said and Schlatt glared at her.

"Wilbur, what about that fucking attic thing you took me too or the garages." Schlatt suggested and Wilbur nodded.

"You fucking smart bastard, Niki check the garages. Schlatt come with me, Minx-"

"Me and Quackity will check.. everywhere else, I guess." Minx interrupted and they group separated.