12.5: They were so wrong.

TW: Overdosing, suicidal thoughts and attempted suicide.

Wilbur looked down at the pill bottle he had been keeping in his room for months. It was meant to help with his headaches and hangovers but he rarely touched them.

Techno was right, Wilbur thought, he was fucking up his life and Tommy's life. It would be a whole lot better if he just wasn't in his brothers life, right?

Maybe his entire family would be better off without him, all of his friends would be much happier, including Niki. She wouldn't have to worry about him getting high and needing a ride home. Or getting Tommy into danger...

He grabbed a handful of pills and chocked them down, and again and again. The pain was bearable he thought, maybe it would be a painless death. Then his family would know his died happily and peacefully.

He was so wrong, it started kicking in soon after. He couldn't breathe and although he knew it was for the best, he couldn't help but regret it. Especially when he saw Tommy's face.

He was wrong, wasn't he? Tommy needed him.. Tommy needed him so badly but he had Techno and Phil but none of them were as close to Tommy as he had been most of his life.

Shit, shit, shit, he fucked up.

Tommy was crying and screaming but he was gone almost instantly, probably taken by Techno.

He wasn't sure what Phil was saying but could make out, "don't go to sleep" and "stay awake".

Shit. He was wrong. He was so so wrong.