9: Grounded.

"Fuck off." Wilbur said to his Dad, it had been almost a week since Tommy's outburst.

"Just let me in Wilbur." Phil replied, he basically pleaded.

"You ground me from seeing my friends and then expect me to let you in." Wilbur said, he knew he was going to have let Phil in eventually but he needed to buy time to hide the alcohol and drugs his friends had snuck in for him.

"I'm your father, obviously I expect you to let me in."

Wilbur rolled his eyes and threw the rest of his supplies into his closet and unlocked his door.

"It's not that important but me and Techno are just heading to the shops. D'you mind watching Tommy for like an hour?"

Wilbur glared at Phil, "Are you taking the piss?"

Phil shook his head, "Look after Tommy. It's not a question."

Wilbur was about to complain that Tommy's old enough to look after himself before realising, he could probably use it to his advantage.

"For fuck sake, okay." Wilbur said and shut his door.

He heard Phil shout goodbye to him and Tommy and then the door closed.

Schlatt

Wilbur: My dad and Techno are out for an hour. Wanna stop by?

Schlatt: What about Tommy, isn't he at home?

Wilbur: Yh but wtf is he gonna do?

Schlatt: Comin'

Wilbur heard a knock at his door and threw his phone out of his hand.

"Come in" Wilbur shouted and the door opened.

"Uhh, I was just gonna-" Tommy said walking in.

"I don't really care. I needed to talk to you anyways. Schlatt's coming over, let me know when Dad gets home." Wilbur interrupted and watched as a confused expression took over his brothers face.

"So you want me to let you have a friend over, baring in mind your grounded, without telling dad?"

Wilbur nodded and Tommy considered his reply, "£20 and you'll order me pizza."

"So you want me to give you £20 and then buy you pizza on top of that?"

Tommy nodded and Wilbur grabbed his wallet, "Fucking gremlin."

He passed the money to Tommy and ordered a large pizza for the three of them.

Schlatt took about 10 minutes to get there and entered through Wilbur's window.

"What the fuck?" Wilbur asked and Schlatt shrugged.

"Dramatic effect? Also Tommy-"

"Tommy wanted money and pizza and then he doesn't care."

--
Tommy grabbed the pizza from the door and took it upstairs to Wilbur's room, where him and Schlatt were smoking.

He opened the door and both boys greeted him with smiles.

"Tommy, wanna try?" Schlatt asked and Wilbur widened his eyes but didn't protest.

"Uhm, you know what fuck it. Okay." Tommy said putting the pizza's down and grabbing the blunt from Schlatt. "So I just breathe it in?"

Schlatt nodded and Tommy breathed it in but ended up choking on it, earning laughs from the older boys.

"I think I done it very wrong." Tommy said laughing and Schlatt nodded.

"Well- not very wrong. You need to hold it in and then slowly breathe it out." Wilbur added and Tommy tried again, not ending in him almost dying from a coughing fit.

"D'you see why I enjoy it so much?" Wilbur asked and Tommy nodded, taking a seat next to Wilbur after shutting the door.

"Oi oi, you really think I'm gonna let you do this?" Wilbur asked.

"C'mon, you do it." Tommy said and Wilbur laughed.

Schlatt grabbed a beer and threw it at Tommy, "Don't tell your dad."

"One time Tommy." Wilbur added and Tommy smiled.

--
Techno

Techno: Toms, there's traffic but we'll be home in 10 mins.

Tommy: It's been 2 fucking hours.

Techno: shame.

Tommy was interrupted by the blunt being thrown in his face.

"Techno and Dad are gonna be home in 10 minutes." Tommy said and Wilbur nodded.

"Okay, Schlatt I'd recommend leaving so we don't get killed."

Schlatt agreed, taking the rubbish with him and going out of the window again.

Tommy and Wilbur laughed at Schlatt but then both grabbed a piece of cold pizza each.

Tommy hadn't hung out with Wilbur in months and although they were doing the one thing Tommy hated with a passion, he enjoyed it.

--

Techno and Phil entered the house, calling for Tommy to come downstairs.

"Tommy, you fucking stink, I wouldn't recommend going downstairs." Wilbur said and he knew he fucked up but it was slightly late. He also enjoyed having a laugh with Tommy.

"Come to my room and we'll say I felt sick." Tommy suggested and Wilbur nodded.

"You can be smart sometimes." Wilbur said and they both quietly rushed to Tommy's room while Wilbur shouted a reply "He felt like shit so went to sleep."

Tommy and Wilbur laid down in Tommy's bed and decided to watch a movie.

"Dad can't find out Tommy." Wilbur said.

"If I help you get out the house, can I hang out with you and your friends?" Tommy asked, he loved the feeling. He understood why Wilbur enjoyed it so much.

"Tommy, I don't want you to end up like me." Wilbur replied.

"Do you just not want me to hang out with you? Am I not cool enough?" Tommy asked with mock sadness and Wilbur gently hit him.

"I'll talk to the rest of them and see what they say." Tommy nodded and rested his head against Wilbur.

Wilbur is a wanker

Wilbur: Why the fuck is that the group chat name?

Minx: Cos you are a wanker.

Niki: Sorry Wil.

Schlatt: Did you and Tommy get caught?

Wilbur: Nah, we just said he felt sick.

Niki: Tommy? You're kidding.

Wilbur: Schlatt offered him weed like an absolute idiot but Tommy wants to come next time.

Schlatt: I'm okay with that, he's a funny kid.

Minx: I don't mind, not my problem.

Quackity: Go ahead.

Niki: He's 14.

Wilbur: So no.

Niki: I'll pick you both up tomorrow.

Wilbur: Thanks Niki.

Wilbur knew Niki didn't agree but she never really argued with them about anything that didn't include her.

"They said okay. How's tomorrow?"

Tommy thought, "Yeah. I'll convince them later."

"Ok Toms."

A/N: :)