12: They were so wrong.

A couple days passed and Tommy barely ever left Wilbur's room except for when he went back to school. He slept in there and when Phil said it was okay, ate in there. Nobody checked on them because they thought Wilbur wouldn't be dumb enough to continue to feed into his brothers and his own addiction.

They were so wrong.

"Wilbur, you cannot give me weed and then the next day say we can't keep doing it." Tommy said, glaring at brother.

"Well I can, and I will." Wilbur replied with, causing Tommy to hit him.

Wilbur retaliated by pushing Tommy, causing him to trip over.

"Dumbass." Wilbur said simply as he opened up a bottle of beer, "want one?"

Tommy nodded and grabbed the beer Wilbur was holding.

"What the actual fuck Tommy?"

Tommy shrugged and downed the bottle before yawning,

"i'm going sleep now Wil." Tommy said and Wilbur nodded, thankful that Tommy hadn't even touched the drugs yet.

--
Tommy couldn't sleep, his thoughts were racing. This was the first time he'd been pretty much sober in a weeks and all he could think about was how much him and Wilbur were fucking up their lives.

Tommy turned over and saw Wilbur was asleep. He decided to get up and grab some water. He tiptoed out of Wilbur's room but Techno opened his door at the same time, planning on getting a snack.

The fumes from Wilbur's room filled Techno's nose and he was pissed, even after getting grounded his brother's were staying in there high and drunk.

Tommy shut the door and noticed a very angry Techno. Techno motioned for Tommy to come into his room and he obliged.

"Before you say anything. I'm sober right now." Tommy said as Techno shut the door behind him.

"But you haven't been?" Techno questioned and Tommy nodded.

"So that's why you stay in Wilbur's room?" Techno continued and Tommy nodded, looking distraught, "You okay Thomas?"

"I don't wanna live like this for fuck sake." Tommy replied with, tears threatening to spill down his face.

"Tommy, you need to stay out of Wil's room. Me and Dad will go through and get rid of everything, okay?" Techno's tone was a lot softer than it had been.

Tommy nodded before saying,

"Techno, i've fucked up haven't I?"

Techno nodded but pulled Tommy into a hug, he heard the sobs come from Tommy and started stroking his hair.

Techno lifted Tommy up and sat down on his bed, holding him the entire time. Tommy curled up tightly in his arms, tears spewing from his eyes.

"It's okay Tommy, i'm gonna help you and Wilbur." Techno said and Tommy grabbed onto him tighter. He cried until he couldn't cry anymore, until he was too tired to continue. Instead he laid there, curled up in his brother's arms, drifting in and out of sleep.

Techno laid down and put Tommy infront of him, arms wrapped around his little brother.

--
Tommy yawned and felt the person behind move a bit. That wasn't Wilbur.. then he remembered the events of last night.

He'd probably gotten Wilbur in trouble, Techno was going to tell dad but atleast everything would be back to normal.

Tommy curled up more into Techno, getting comfort and trying to ease his worries. The worst that would happen is Wilbur would just get his drugs taken and then he'd get grounded for a while until he was okay.. right?

"Tech..?" Tommy started, Techno hummed in acknowledgment causing Tommy to continue, "What's gonna happen to Wil?"

"Don't worry Tommy." Techno replied, his voice insinuating that was the end of that but Tommy was stubborn.

"Fucking tell me." Tommy said, pushing himself up in the bed.

TW: Overdose, vomiting.

Techno rolled his eyes and turned over in bed. Tommy stood up and walked out of Techno's room to hear deep breathing coming from Wilbur's room. He continued walking and entered his brother's room where he was doubled over, struggling to breathe. There was a bottle of pills next to Wilbur.

"Shit. TECH! DAD!" Tommy screamed, followed by two pairs of footsteps entering the room. Tommy had ran over to Wilbur to comfort his brother... and himself. He was in tears and barely knew what was happening.

"Tech, get Tommy outta here and I'll call an ambulance." Phil said as Wilbur started choking, Techno obliged grabbing a very distraught Tommy by the hand, despite his protests, and dragging him downstairs.

"Tech.. is Wil gonna be alright?" Tommy asked, his voice cracking on every word. Upstairs they could hear vomiting and cries from Wilbur.

"Probably. As long as the ambulance gets here soon." Techno replied, trying to comfort Tommy but not wanting to completely lie to him, "Toms, come here."

Techno lifted Tommy and tried his best to calm Tommy down. After what seemed like hours but was only really 10 minutes, they heard the ambulance...