4: What a fucking family.

Schlatt and Wilbur walked through the field, heading to Watson Street. There was garages which where the group of them would hang out when they didn't want to be stuffed in Schlatt's room.

"How's Techno and Tim?" Schlatt asked Wilbur.

"Techno and Tommy are fine. I mean Tommy's just being annoying and Techno keeps having a go at me for everything."

"I mean if I had to spend everyday with you while you're hungover I would annoy the fuck out of you." Schlatt said laughing while Wilbur stared at him, unimpressed.

Schlatt and Wilbur turned a corner and walked out of the park, took a left and got to the garages.

"Wanna go inside or not?" Schlatt asked Wilbur.

Wilbur didn't reply instead he climbed up onto the roof, obviously choosing the latter. Schlatt followed suit.

"I have a better idea." Wilbur said, smirking at Schlatt's confused expression.

Without saying a word, Wilbur climbed up onto a roof of a house to the left of them. Schlatt watched as the boy balanced on the roof.

"You coming?" Wilbur said, Schlatt rolled his eyes and followed Wilbur. "So there's a house around here, I don't think anyone lives there but there's a broken window so it's pretty easy to get into."

"Is there? How the fuck would you know?"

"Oh, me, Toms and Tech used to come here. Haven't been here in atleast a year."

Schlatt nodded and followed Wilbur over roofs until they stopped at a quite small, dirty house. Wilbur pulled himself up through a window and motioned for Schlatt to do the same.

"Come on fucking hell." Wilbur rolled his eyes as his friend copied what he had done previously, slipping through the broken window.

"This is cool." Schlatt said looking around, it was an attic and although it was very obviously neglected and old, there was something nice about it.

It was quite large and had pale white walls, there was a single lamp in the corner which was the only light in the room. There was an old couch along the back and there was graffiti covering the walls, mainly done by Wilbur, Tommy and Techno.

There was a few chairs and stools thrown in a corner, which had very obviously scratched the walls.

"Yes, it is cool." Wilbur said grabbing a chair and sitting down on it whereas Schlatt just threw himself onto the couch, "that's kind of gross, there's probably fleas and shit all over it."

Schlatt shrugged and watched as Wilbur unzipped his bag and got out a bunch of food and beer bottles from Schlatt's house.

"Throw me a bottle." Schlatt said.

--

Techno walked into Tommy's room, smiling at the laughter coming from his brother and his best friend.

"What do you want bitch boy?" Tommy asked, calming down.

"Just came in to see if you want pizza but obviously you don't." Techno said, raising his eyebrow.

"Hey, I never said that!" Tommy said, pouting like a child and Techno let out a small laugh.

"Mhm, well i'll just let dad know you don't want it." Techno said, walking slowly out of Tommy's room.

"Oi, me and Tubbo want pizza!" Tommy said as Tubbo laughed.

"Tubbo, do you want pizza?" Techno asked, ignoring Tommy.

"Hm, that'd be very much appreciated, thanks Techno." Tubbo replied, smiling smugly at Tommy.

"Okay Tubbo." Techno said as Tommy threw a pillow at him. Techno chuckled and raised an eyebrow at Tommy, who widened his eyes.

"Sorry Tech!" Tommy said, in surrender but Techno just grabbed the pillow and threw it at Tommy, hitting him directly in the face as Tommy screamed.

"I'll let Phil know you want pizza." Techno said and walked out of the room.

-- (midnight)

Tubbo awoke to hear cries coming from his best friend, he sounded like he was struggling to breathe.
Tubbo had no idea what to do, he looked over to see Tommy was asleep but there was tears rolling down his face and he knew that Tommy was having a nightmare.

It didn't happen often but ever since they had known eachother Tommy had really struggled with nightmares, they were usually to do with his mum but it had been months since Tubbo had seen Tommy like this and it was worse than usual.

Tubbo tiptoed out of the room and knocked on Techno's door.

"Who is it?" Tubbo heard a shout come from the other side.

Tubbo opened the door and Techno seemed to await a reason for him being there.

"Umm, I think Tommy's having a nightmare again and it's really bad.." Tubbo said awkwardly and Techno nodded, following the young boy to Tommy's room where he was curled up in a ball, basically sobbing.

"Tommy." Techno said, shaking his little brother, "C'mon Toms wake up."

Tommy opened his eyes, slowly and attempted to take a breath but it came out as a sob.

Techno picked Tommy up and held him, Tommy snuggled into Techno's arms and cried.

Tubbo sat waiting anxiously, he knew Tommy would end up being embarrassed after this but Tubbo didn't mind.

Techno continuously whispered to Tommy, comforting him until Tommy stopped crying.

"What happened Toms?" Tubbo asked.

"Just stuff about Mum and- just mum." Tommy said, stumbling over his words.

"Tommy what else?" Techno asked and Tommy shrugged. "Please tell me."

"Wil.." Tommy said and Techno nodded.

"He'll be fine, trust me Toms." Tubbo said, speaking up.

"He really will." Techno said, agreeing with Tubbo.

"Whatever, I love you Tech." Tommy said, wiping his nose, attempting to get out of the situation while his best friend was there.

"What a nerd." Techno laughed and Tommy swatted him in the back of the head. "You okay?"

Tommy nodded and pulled away from his brother, "Thank you Tech."

"Anytime. I'm gonna head to my room, get me if you need anything."

Tommy nodded and Techbo walked out, Tommy then turned his attention to Tubbo and scratched his neck awkwardly, "Uhh..that didn't happen okay?"

"It's fine To-"

"It didn't happen.."