1: I'm just high, no big deal.

Possible TW?: mentions of Drugs and Alcohol

Just a quick psa:

Wilbur: 17 years old

Techno: 16 years old

Tommy: 14 years old

EDITED :)

"Honestly Wilbur, you can't go out all night and then come back high and drunk." Phil lectured his eldest for the third time that week, no matter how hard he tried, Wilbur just didn't seem to care.

"Sweet." Wilbur replied as he put his earphones in and walked upstairs, ignoring his dad's constant attempts to talk to him.

"Hi Wilb-" Tommy said as he walked out of his bedroom but Wilbur shut him down instantly.

"Not now. Just please fuck off."

Tommy looked hurt at that statement but Wilbur didn't care in that moment, he was honestly tired and just didn't want to deal with his little brother. 

Wilbur walked into his room and laid down, it was 9am, his head was throbbing and all he wanted to do was sleep.

It was the first week of the summer holidays and Wilbur had gone out basically everyday since school was on break and even before that.

As much as he enjoyed it, the regret could sometimes be overwhelming.

—-
"Tommy? You okay?" Techno asked walking out of his bedroom and Tommy nodded. "Don't lie Tommy."

"Just Wilbur.. again." Tommy said, "I miss the old him."

"He's just being him you know, the second anything slightly inconvenient happens he destroys his life."

"I know. I do but it's been weeks since I've had a conversation with him."

"Him and Sally were together for years Tommy, it's gonna be like that for awhile."

Tommy nodded, it hurt Techno to see Tommy so upset and Wilbur being an asshole but it was normal behavior at this point as he had said.

Wilbur had very 'unhealthy coping mechanisms,' and he just gave up trying to sort them out.

"I'll be right back Toms." Techno said as he walked away and to Wilbur's room while Tommy went to his room to call Tubbo.

"If you want to get drunk Wil, then you can do that but don't treat Toms like shit." he said, slamming Wilbur's door open and Wilbur groaned.

"Shut the fuck up, he was being annoying."

"He's like 14."

"What's your point Tech?" Wilbur said, getting annoyed by his other younger brother.

"My point is Wil, fuck up your life all you want, but leave Tommy out of it." Techno said, walking away, insinuating that was the end of the conversation.

Wilbur didn't really care what his brother had to say if he was being honest and he just wanted to get some rest but as if the world had plotted against him, he got a message.

Schlatt

Schlatt: Last night was cool, wanna come round again tonight with Minx and a few others?

Wilbur: My head's fucking throbbing Schlatt.

Schlatt: Don't care.

You coming or what?

Wilbur: What time?

Schlatt: 10?

Wilbur: Fuck you dude.