7: Old Abandoned Attic.

Tommy was crying, he didn't want to be at home with his comforting family. He didn't want to be out with amazing but loud friends. He just wanted to be alone and the only place he could think of was his brothers and his own old abandoned attic.

He had been there basically all day, thinking and crying. He missed his brother as stupid as it sounded, he was still there but it wasn't his brother. This one was never sober and was always one step away from pissing everybody off.

It was 1:30am when he heard voices coming towards the broken window. He shrunk into a corner and put his head down.

Tommy listened as the voices stopped and climbed through the window. Instead of two sets of footsteps coming towards him, one stopped and the other came closer and sat next to him.

"If you were hiding, here is seriously the shittest place to hide."

It was Wilbur, Tommy looked up, he face was bright red, his eyes were puffy and pink and his cheeks were stained with tears. He looked like he had been crying basically all day which he had been. Wilbur felt a lang of guilt but decided to focus on comforting Tommy instead.

"I wasn't hiding, I just needed some alone time." Tommy said, voice hoarse and strained.

"Some alone time? What time did you come here Tommy?" Wilbur questioned and Tommy thought.

"Around 10am, I woke up and felt like shit. I just had a nightmare and wanted to be anywhere but there. So I came to the one place that only brought good memories..here." Tommy explained and was confused by the anxious look on Wilbur's face.

"Tommy it's midnight.."

Tommy went to check his phone and realised it was dead. He looked up with wide eyes at Wilbur and Wilbur knew that the only thing Tommy was worried about was Phil.

Wilbur pulled Tommy into a hug and Tommy suddenly realised how fucking tired he was. He curled up with Wilbur and Schlatt couldn't help but chuckle.

"Can you call Techno or Phil and then the group?" Wilbur asked quietly and Schlatt nodded.

--
Tommy and Wilbur were curled up in the corner, Tommy was asleep and Schlatt had met up with the rest of the group. Wilbur decided he wanted to go home and make sure his brother was okay.

"Tommy you fuck-" Techno said loudly but was shushed instantly by Wilbur.

Techno looked through the window and raised an eyebrow but Wilbur shook his head and stood up. He held Tommy in his arms and walked over to the window.

He slipped through carefully, making sure to not hurt Tommy and joined Techno. The three of them made their way to Phil's car.

"He's okay." Techno announced when they got to Phil.

"I don't think he is." Wilbur said and the two other men waited for him to elaborate, "He's been there all day crying after having a nightmare. He looks like shit and probably hasn't eaten."

"Great." Techno said sarcastically and opened the back door of the car for Wilbur and Tommy. Techno took a place at the front of the car.

The drive was silent apart from the occasional sniff from Tommy.

"How'd you find him?" Techno asked suddenly, " I mean we haven't been there in years."

"It was Schlatt's idea." Wilbur said matter-of-factly and silence fell again.

A/N: THESE LAST TWO CHAPTERS ARE SO FUCKING CLICHE BAHAHAHA. Also, there's about to be a shit-ton of angst :)