10: Screwed, they are fucking screwed.

"C'mon, I wanna go out with Wil!" Tommy said and Phil sighed.

"Fine. Be home by 2am latest." Phil said and Tommy nodded and ran upstairs to tell Wilbur.

"We need to be home by 2am Wil!"

"You are awesome." Wilbur said and texted Niki, who happily agreed to take them home at 2.

"Don't be a dickhead though." Wilbur added and Tommy nodded, "They're coming around 7 so you better be ready."

--
Niki parked 2 streets over and texted Wilbur who grabbed Tommy and basically ran over. Minx was already in the car, shouting about how Schlatt is a massive dickhead.

"Hey Tommy, how you been?" Niki asked as Tommy got in the car.

"Shit, i've been stuck with hungover Wilbur." Tommy said, earning a soft hit from Wilbur. Minx burst out laughing and hit Wilbur.

"What the fuck?" Wilbur said and Minx just laughed even harder before saying,

"He's your brother, don't be a fucking mean prick."
and Niki hummed in agreement.

"So Schlatt gave you weed and you smoked it after giving Wil shit bout it?" Minx asked.

"Eh, i'm just a pisstake." Tommy said causing everyone in the car to smirk.

--

"I thought you were taking the piss." Schlatt said once he saw Tommy.

"Well you were wrong bitch boy." Tommy said grabbing the beer that Schlatt had been drinking from his hand.

"You're the one who got him to smoke the first time. It's your fault." Quackity added.

They spent the night laughing at Tommy and his idiocy, he got very drunk and high very quickly as he wasn't used to it at all. At least the first time, he was slightly careful, this time he didn't care.

Wilbur and Tommy took turns embarrassing eachother, slowly the stories getting worse and worse until 1:30am when Niki took them home. Once again parking 2 streets over, the two brothers got home at 1:50am and slept in Wilbur's room.

They repeated this basically every day, Tommy would convince Phil and then would go out all night, slowly the times getting later and later. Tubbo and Tommy still talked everyday but barely ever had sleepovers.

Tubbo thought it was because of the nightmares and chose not to push it.

If the brothers were ever in a bad mood they blamed it on the lack of sleep, hiding that they were both just idiots. This plan worked for about a month until Tommy and Wilbur decided to get home at 7am, when Techno woke up.

The boys walked in the house, smelling like weed and beer and looking like shit. Techno was sitting in the kitchen when the door opened.

"You're joking." Techno said when his brothers entered the room.

"Shit." Tommy said, grabbing Wilbur's hand and holding it tight.

"You spent months crying about how Wilbur was an absolute idiot and now you're doing the same thing?" Techno questioned, his voice threateningly low, scaring the absolute shit out of Tommy.

"I-" Tommy tried to defend himself but he couldn't, Techno had a point.

"Wilbur?" Techno moved his attention to the older.

"Uh- Tommy wanted too and I can't really tell him no. I mean I do it and saying no would be fucking stupid." Wilbur explained and it made sense to everyone, "Look Te-"

"Wilbur you look like shit. Go sort yourself out." Techno interrupted and Wilbur let go of Tommy's hand apologetically, leaving him in the room with Techno.

"Come here Tommy." Techno didn't just sound angry, he sounded furious.

Tommy hesitated, Techno stared at him, waiting patiently. Tommy walked over and stood directly in front of Techno.

"You've been doing this for the past month?"

Tommy nodded, he knew Techno wouldn't believe him if he said no. He crouched down to Tommy's height.

"You're 14, I can't fucking believe you Thomas."

Shit there's the real name, Tommy thought, he started fiddling with the skin around his fingers.
Techno grabbed him by the wrist and dragged him upstairs.

Tommy knew he was going to Phil, Tommy knew he was completely fucked.