15: Just A Night Of Dance

Start from the beginning

He was wearing a shirt that was unbuttoned slightly, that revealed just below his collarbones and part of his chest. The chain he wore around his neck looked so sexy against the exposed skin. That, on top of the playful mood he exhibited, was drawing me in, drowning me in him. The hungry way he was looking at me was weakening my knees.

Then it happened. He leaned in, slid his hand against my neck. The assertive force he kissed me with was overwhelming. My hands found themselves against that bare part of his chest, lightly clinging to the loose fabric of his shirt. I could feel him smiling against my lips momentarily before deepening the kiss. His tongue found its way into my mouth teasingly. My knees were getting weaker by the second. He knew exactly what he was doing, that expertise becoming even more apparent as I felt his hands grip my waist then glide down lower to behind my hips. He pulled me firmly against him. I gasped as he pulled out of the kiss slightly and sucked at the bottom of my lip. He peered down at me; It left me breathless and wanting more.

"Maybe we should get out of here, find somewhere nice and quiet," he suggested.

"Where should we go?" I mumbled. I was still dizzy from the drinks and the way he'd just kissed me, but this felt right. I was going to give in to him. I didn't wanna think about the consequences or hold back anymore.

"Let's go watch a movie" a cheeky smile broke across his face and I knew why. Watching a movie sounded so innocent, as though we were about to go home and have a sleepover like besties, but there was no way that's what he actually meant.

We left the party together, drunkenly stumbled down a few blocks until we got to my apartment. The lobby was empty as we approached the elevator.

"You okay baby girl?" Hoseok asked, his firm grip around my waist now being the main support holding me up. I gave a small nod and smiled. I wasn't thinking much of anything. My focus was on the smitten way he was making me feel.

The light ding of the elevator door sounded and the walk up to my room was blurry. I toppled down onto the couch as soon as we got back to my place. Hoseok closed the door before going over to the T.V and putting a movie on.

I felt the cushion dip as he sat next to me; I reached my hand out to him and he grabbed on to it and slipped his fingers between mine.

I opened my eyes only for my vision to be filled with him. A soft warm kiss placed itself on my cheek. He climbed over me, kissing me firmly. I felt him spread my thighs with his own as he smoothly forced his way in between my legs. The skirt I was wearing made me feel even more exposed to him.

"You're such a good girl, aren't you Jia?" He breathed against my lips. His touch had started at the side of my waist before trailing closer to my breast.

"For you, I am. Please don't tease me too much. I already want you so bad," I whispered. I was completely at his mercy. He kneaded my breast, flicking my hard nipples through my thin clothing occasionally only to earn more moans from me.

"You're so sexy when you're like this," he groaned. I felt something hard press against my panties and it just made me want him even more. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him against me, chasing that feeling of his hardness rubbing against me. He kissed me more roughly before breaking away. I opened my eyes.

His hungry expression as he looked down at me was only fuelling my want for him right now. He hooked a finger around my panties and pulled them down, exposing me completely to him, causing me to gasp. He groaned to himself and licked his lips at the sight. I giggled.

"What the fuck are we doing right now" I giggled even more. Had it only just dawned on me... Was this actually happening?

"Oh, you're asking for it now," Hoseok smirked. My sudden giggles had probably edged him on.

"Hmmm what're you gonna do~" I teased him, only to have him suddenly grab my hips and pull me forward so that I was spread open wide right before him.

"You'll see" He lifted off the light fabric that was his shirt, unbuckled his pants and pulled it out. I bit my lip as I took in how hard it looked there in his grip. He firmly grabbed onto my hips again as he lined himself up against me. Why did I feel he was about to absolutely ruin me. I let out a shaky breath as I felt him stretch me out.

"Fuck, you feel so good," I groaned. What started out as a few slow thrusts turned into a steady rhythm that was easily going to push me over any minute now. I hadn't done it in so long that I was so sensitive right now.

He'd turned me into a moaning mess beneath him as he fucked into me harder and harder. The definition of his solid abs and the V of his hips, the mixed expression of pleasure on his face, even the way his chain bounced against his chest. It was sending me over.

"Cum for me babe, I wanna see that fucked out face of yours" his deep voice was the icing on the cake. At his command, I felt myself tipping over.

Out of reflex, I went to cover my face with my hands, but he stopped me by pinning my wrists down above my head and thrust deeper in me as he chased his own high. As he finally got there, I felt myself tremble under him and then I felt his load fill me up. He groaned again, pulled out slowly, and then fell down beside me.

I was a complete mess as I snuggled up to him. We were both spent; he wrapped an arm around me and pulled me into his chest. The sound of both our heavy breathing subsided as we lay there. I could feel his bare skin against mine. His heartbeat, his breath, It was so relaxing that I could feel myself about to fall asleep. What had I just done?

(btw she's on the pill, I just hate writing that convo into stories it ruins the mood for me personally when I read it so hopefully, that's okay)