Hearing this, Pangon and the rest frowned.

The goals of each of the founding Primordial Ones in the Holy Accord were different. Not everyone did this to escape the war, and people such as Pangon and Kotlin wished to leave a lifeline to protect their civilizations one day after the war as assurance.

Pangon shook his head. He felt that there was no point wasting his breath on Kotlin anymore. The guy had been completely corrupted by his hatred, unable to accept any other advice. He just wished to take revenge at all costs.

He did not wish to waste his time by arguing over Kotlin’s personal beliefs. He changed the topic and coldly asked, “What benefits did the Super Star Cluster Alliance promise you?”

“We haven’t negotiated.” Kotlin did not hide anything either.

The secrets such as the way to open the Sanctums as well as the formula for creating the keys were firmly held by Oathkeeper and Black Star, and they had never been disclosed to the other Revivors. Kotlin could only trade a shallow layer of intelligence, such as the composition of the Holy Accord and the private deals between Black Star and the Holy Accord. However, just that was already very valuable.

Before negotiating conditions that fit both parties, Kotlin would naturally remain a stranger to them. It was not the first time he had dealt with such organizations, so he would not reveal his bargaining chips, otherwise he would lose his negotiation value.

Pangon mutely nodded before the Pugilist flames on his body re-ignited. He coldly said, “Alright, there’s nothing more to say. I’ll send you off personally.”

“I never intended to wait for death. If you wish to kill me, then come and try!”

Kotlin burned his life without reserving any, frenziedly exciting his fatigued cells.

The next instant, several silhouettes blurred and smashed into each other.

Boom!

Fierce shock waves swept across the surface, causing the planet to shatter.

In the secondary dimension world, Han Xiao shuttled forward at high speed, jumping through secondary dimensions repeatedly as he headed deep in.

After receiving the news from Oathkeeper, Han Xiao had taken the coordinates and gone straight in to track the peeping Tom.

Over the years, Han Xiao had constructed many new machines, and this mechanical suit he was currently wearing was a model that specifically allowed him to move through the secondary dimensions at high speeds.

As for the traitor on Pangon’s side, Han Xiao had no control over him for the time being. Pangon and the others could not take a Throne along as well, so he could not go there even if he wanted to. He could only leave it to Pangon to settle… While this person was a little reckless, his combat strength could not be faulted.

Moreover, none of the revivors knew any key information such as the method to open the Sanctums. Even if intelligence was leaked, the outside world would at most know of the existence of the Holy Accord and his connection with them. Such problems could be controlled, and there might even be advantages among the disadvantages.

The Holy Accord in his past should have met with a similar matter, but the offender was not anyone who was currently a Revivor. In the Calamity of the Supers version during his previous life, Kotlin acted normally, and it seemed that no information about the Holy Accord had been leaked.

“This could be the butterfly effect caused by me. In the past, the Sanctums were not exposed, nor was there an association, so he must’ve made a different choice.”