After entering the Beyond Grade A realm, the life energy Aurora could produce every day multiplied by countless times. She basically did not have to worry about not having enough of it at all. Furthermore, she even got an aura. The allies on her side would have a drastically higher regeneration speed if they were within a certain range of her. The range of this aura would even grow as she became stronger.

“Also, I should be able to perfectly produce revival energy now.”

While speaking, Aurora flicked her finger and sent out a cluster of life energy. Hila saw it and released a cluster of death energy too. The two fused together and turned into a cluster of golden-orange revival energy. The strengths of the two types of energy achieved a stable balance.

“Now that you’re a Beyond Grade A, you only have to briefly familiarize with your abilities, and we will be able to use the reviving function of the Underworld,” Hila said.

The seven… oh no, eight Hero Spirit Kings had been doing nothing in the Underworld. Now that Aurora had become a Beyond Grade A, the last piece of the puzzle was found. These Hero Spirits would be able to have combat capabilities.

With the help of the eight Hero Spirit Kings of the Underworld, the two sisters leaped right to the front of the list of the strongest people in the universe. This was the biggest inheritance left by their predecessors. With enough strength to protect herself, the summoning style would become Aurora’s best combat mode.

Han Xiao smiled and said, “You’re a Beyond Grade A now. Do you want to become a deputy army commander like your sister, or do you have other plans?”

Aurora’s eyes spun, and she said with excitement, “I can protect myself now. Does that mean I can act freely?”

“… Technically, yes.” Han Xiao could only nod.

“Then I want to travel alone. Don’t stop me.” Aurora’s tone was filled with anticipation. She had been extremely bored for years. She basically could not go anywhere at all. All she wanted to do now was travel the universe.

Han Xiao and Hila exchanged a look and saw the resignation in each other’s eyes.

Now that Aurora had become a Beyond Grade A, they could no longer arrange everything for her like before. They had to respect her personal will.

However, at least there was no need to worry about her safety. Aurora could solve most accidents with her current capability.

“I’ll approve it, but you have to take a Throne with you,” Hila said with a serious tone.

Aurora was exhilarated. She turned to look at Han Xiao and said, “By the way, I can join the Beyond Grade A Association now, right?”

She had been longing for the Beyond Grade A Association for a very long time. She had heard that all of its members were talented and sweet. She had been wanting to see for herself.

“Okay, I’ll arrange to put you in… Hmm, the presidential election is in two months. Letting you in will increase my chances too.”

Han Xiao did not reject her.

Now that Aurora had grown, she had more than enough power to protect herself. There was no need to continue hiding her. Plus, she did not want to hide either. She was going to join the association sooner or later.

Although this would make the various organizations once again be reminded of the two Primordial sisters, Han Xiao could deal with it now.

Aurora’s ability might even assist in uniting the Beyond Grade As… Who did not want to last longer?