"Yeah, I have daily practice in school for my Solo performance for that day, and practice for group performance after school," Y/n said, "And then Daily training too, early morning training and also evening training," Y/n added while huffing, "Tough life you know," She said.

"Busy Life huh?" Namjoon Hyung said as Y/n nodded, "Yeah, the school will complete at 3:00 P.M, and then this training starts at 6:00 P.M these days, so yeah, I just have an hour to rest," Y/n said as we all nodded.

Poor her.......wait why do I care?

"Okay, bye Oppa," Y/n said waving her hands and going out of the house, "Wait  Y/n, I'll drop you at school," Jungkook said as she nodded.

Boy, why did I not get this idea before? What should I do?

Jungkook took the keys and was about to go when I stopped him

"What happened Hyung," He asked me, "Umm well, I...I will also come," I said, "But why, I'll drop her and come," He said.

"No, I-I have some work on that way, so I'll also come," I said, "Okay then," He shrugged his shoulders while swirling the keys around his finger.

~~~

"Bye Bye," Y/n waved at them as the engine started and the car started to move.

"So how is school Y/n?" Jungkook asked, "Interesting, and tiring too," Y/n said, they both were sitting in the passenger seat, whereas here I was in the back seat as if I'm the third wheel in their talks.

"I've heard about Hyeon Jun, Namjoon Hyung said that he is back of you, is that true?" He asked, "Hmm he is not bad, he is a very nice guy, a sweetheart too," Y/n said.

Sweetheart?? my foot

"We reached," Jungkook stopped the car as Y/n and he got out.

Before Y/n could go inside, Jungkook stopped her and KISSED HER ON FOREHEAD

Was it even necessary?

"Bye Y/n-ah," Jungkook said, as Y/n pouted "I'm not a baby, that you have to kiss me every time," Y/n said as I chuckled.

"But you're a small baby to me always," Jungkook said, "I'm already 18 now," Y/n said, "Aish, just accept the love I have for you," He said, "LOve??" Y/n gasped dramatically, "I didn't expect that fro you Oppa," She said dramatically as Jungkook smacked her head, "As a brother of course," He said as Y/n giggled, "Yeah yeah I know, just playing with you," She said,  "Okay go to school, you 18-year old girl," He said shooing away Y/n.

"Bye Oppa," Y/n said waving her hands at him while running as Jungkook waved back, "Bye Taehyung Oppa," She said to me, as I just ignored it. 

I didn't know how to react, I feel so weird these days whenever I'm around her, WHAT IS THIS? WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?

WHY DID I FEEL JEALOUS WHEN HE KISSED HER ON HER FOREHEAD?

Aish, what is happening to me?

Jungkook entered the car, "So yeah Hyung, what work did you have?" He asked me, "Work? what work?" I asked him in confusion, "Uh, well you were the one who said you had some work," He said as I remembered, "Ah...yeah.....I just remembered that work wasn't so necessary or important, so.. better let's get back home," I said as he raised his eyebrows at me, maybe because of my stupid excuse.

"Umm....fine.." He said and started the engine.

-

-

-

To Be Continued

Bui Bui<3

Bui Bui<3