Chapter 13 : " Graduation day "

( Sowon's POV )

It's only 113 days to go until I graduated from this school. But it feels like I have to wait for 113 years more. Why does time moves so slow? I miss Korea already. I miss to see Wendy. What is she's doing now? Have she succeed to become a lawyer as she dreamed for? Hmmmm..

"Sowon wake up! We're already late for the class," said Shannon while shaking Sowon's body.

" OH NOOO! " shouted Sowon when she looked at the clock.

Sowon's quickly ran to the bathroom to take a shower and dress up.

"bonjour professeur, i'm sorry i'm late," greeted Sowon.

" it's okayy..go to your seat. We will start the class now," ordered the instructor.

"Did she asked anything about me? " asked Sowon to Shannon.

"nope, she is utter incoherently like usual," said Shannon.

The time flies very fast. Tomorrow is my graduation day. Finally, my dream comes true. I can't wait to tell my father about this.

" soon you will be leaving me alone," said Shannon in sudden.

" lol if it wasn't me, soon or later you will be leaving me too," said Sowon trying to console.

" I'm gonna missing you, babe," said Shannon.

" me too, I miss to throw a pillow to you," joked Sowon while hugging her.

While walking home, they talked about all of their funny memories together.

" I hope one day I can meet you again," said Shannon.

" When you go to Korea, don't forget to meet me," replied Sowon.

" and when is it? 10 years later? 20 years later? ,"said Shannon.

"mmmm..maybe during VIXX concert? You're crazy about them right? ," teased Sowon.

As they arrived at their hostel, Sowon quickly took out her laptop from her bag and opened her email.

Next week I will be coming back to Korea. Can't wait to see you again! My only Korean-Canadian friend ♥
                                                    Sowon

Suddenly she heard a beep sound like there is a reply from Wendy.

Seriously?! Ohh I miss you so much. Can't wait to hear all of your stories :)
                                                     Wendy

She shut down her laptop and went to take a shower. She was so happy to go back to her hometown.

On that night, she packed all of her things into her luggage. Ready to go back. Yeah, of course she will be missing Shannon so much. But she left a lot of memories in Korea.

( Shannon's POV )
Tomorrow she will me leaving me. Plus I can't forced her. Of course she will be missing her hometown. She is the best and craziest roomate that I ever had. She always patience with my manners. She always by my side during my hardtimes. One day, I surely will come to Korea to meet her. Je t'aime ami ♥

"are you ready? ," asked Shannon.

"Yes, I can't believe it. Finally I'm going my to Korea," said Sowon happily.

"let's go. You might lose your flight,"said Shannon.

( Sowon's POV )

So that is it. I can't hardly look at Shannon's face. She looks definitely terrible to let me go. After giving a goodbye hug, and wished each other a goodluck, I walked to the doorway while waving to them.

"yeoboseyo?," suddenly she got a call from her father.

"where are you? We're waiting at the airport," said her father.

"ohh I'm sorry I'm late. My bags loose from my grip when I suddenly bumped into a girl," said Sowon.

Sowon walked through the airport. However, she can't find her father.

" Sowon! " she heard a voice from behind.

" appa?! Ohh I miss you so much," said Sowon while hugging her father.

" I have asked the maid to cook your favourite food, let's go home and eat," invited her father.

"mmm..plus I'm so hungry right now. This long journey makes my stomach to play numerous kind of sound," said Sowon.

As she arrived home, she saw plenty of food are prepared for her on the dining table. Roasted chicken, lasagna, vegetables soup and more.

"Woaaahh~ " gasped Sowon in suprised.

" I prepared this for my only and beloved daughter ," said her father.

" all of these can make me full until next week," joked Sowon.

While they were eating, Sowon's father suddenly come with a decision.

" I think I already too old to handle the company, I want to hand it over to you," said her father in sudden.

" But I'm still too young. What if I can't managed the company well? ," asked Sowon.

" I trusted you. I know that you can do it. You're capable enough to become the CEO of the company," said her father.

" ne..I will try my best to improve on the company's marketing," said Sowon confident.

"yes, now this is the real my daughter," said her father smiling.

( author's note )

How is the story? Yup! It's a little bit slow till the climax. Keep on reading for a better stories :)