Chapter 7 : " it's hard to love "

" Kai, are you hungry? I have cooked for you your favourite friend chicken, let's eat," said Kai's mother.

Silence. No answer. That's the way he is since he got the news about Sowon's death.

" Kai please, don't be like this. Don't make me sad, don't make me blamed myself for everything that happened," sobbed Kai's mother.

*flashback *

" I don't have any dumb son like him, I never ever had a son before!" said Kai's father mad while kicking him out from the house.

" No, please don't. He is your son. Your own and only son. Don't treat him like that," pleaded his mother.

" Anyone who is backing him up, please get out from this house. I don't want to see or stay with a traitor ," said Kai's father mad.

" I'll go. I will stay with him no matter what happen. I will never ever let anyone hurt him. Because he is MY SON ," said Kai's mother.

* end of flashback *

"annyeonghaseyo, ajumma? ," heard a voice of a young lady in front of their house.

"ne? Ohh..nahyunnie~ come in,come in ," invited Kai's mother.

" This, my mom asked me to give it to you," said Nahyun while passing the plastic bag towards Kai's mother.

"mmmm..jjangmyeon, Kai will surely loves this," said Kai's mother.

" ajumma, where is Kai? i haven't see him lately," asked Nahyun.

" ohhh, he is in his room. Go and talk to him while I heat this up for us to eat later ," said Kai's mother.

Nahyun stood up and walked towards Kai's room. "yeoboseyo, Kai oppa? ," greeted Nahyun when she opened the door. She saw Kai was playing the guitar.

" what kind of song are you playing? ," asked Nahyun.

Silence. No answer.

" why are you always treating me badly? I always been kind to you ," complained Nahyun.

" you don't have to burden yourself by visiting me everyday ," said Kai in sudden.

" nope. It's not a burden at all. Plus, I love to talk to you,oppa, seeing you playing the guitar and listen to all of your stories. I never bored with that," said Nahyun glowingly.

" look, you're beautiful. There are a lot of man out there who are better than me that will attract to you ," said Kai.

" but oppa,I want you. You're handsome,sexy,kind and hot ," said Nahyun while moving her hand to show some expressions.

" SEXY? How can you describe me as sexy? And since when I am becoming your oppa? " suddenly Kai raises his voice a little.

" Don't be mad. Plus I didn't do anything wrong ," sulked Nahyun while doing some aegyo.

Kai's mother come in while bringing three bowl of jjangmyeon and some fried chickens for they to eat.

"let's eat. You guys must be so hungry. Nahyunnie must be so tired as she run here from work," said Kai's mother.

"ahhh..it's nothing," said Nahyun.

Suddenly Nahyun's phone vibrating.

I miss you so much. Jebal, please don't avoid me anymore. Let's meet at the cafe we used to hang before.

jaebum

" what he wants from me? ," said Nahyun slow.

Jaebum is Nahyun's ex-boyfriend. They were in the same university when Nahyun was at the United States. However, for some reasons, their relationship didn't last long.

" what? Are you going back home already? ," asked Kai's mother.

" ne? Ohh no..it's nothing. Just ignore it," said Nahyun trying to cover.

* the next day *

As Nahyun was about to start her car to go to work, suddenly she heard someone knocking her car's window.

" why you are avoiding my calls yeaterday? ," asked Jaebum.

" It's my business to answer it or not. Plus, we are nothing now ," said Nahyun.

" But I still loves you and you know that. Why is it so hard for you to forgive me? ," pleaded Jaebum.

" I already forgived you. But for now, my heart are for someone else," said Nahyun.

" who? " asked Jaebum.

" Kai, a man who had succesfully stole my heart," said Nahyun.

( author's note )

I don't know how longer this story can be. Forgive all of my grammar mistakes. So this is it. A triangle love story :)