Chapter 26 : " I'm tired.."

" Yeoboseyo? " answered YoonA.

" Can we meet tonight? " asked Kai.

" Ne..where? " asked YoonA.

" At the park by 8 ," said Kai.

" Ne..I'll meet.."

* TEET! *

Taecyeon suddenly attempted to grabbed her phone.

" I told you. Please stop it ," said Taecyeon.

" What's wrong with you? " asked YoonA angrily.

" I've been patience by looking at your manner all this time. Coming late to the drama location, skipping the practice, you're destroying yourself ," advised Taecyeon.

" So what am I supposed to do? My life was is already destroyed ," said YoonA. Her make up was ruined by her tears.

" No, it's only you who think it like that ," said Taecyeon.

* on that night *

YoonA got dressed preparing herself to meet Kai.

" So I guess you still on your desire to meet Kai ," said Taecyeon when looking YoonA was about to go out.

" Ne..waeyo? I'm happy by doing all of this," said YoonA.

YoonA went to her car and drove to the park. Taecyeon didn't attempt to stop YoonA from meeting Kai. He knew YoonA so much. She still will go out if he do so.

Taecyeon felt like something uneasy. Taecyeon put on his jacket and went into his car. He went to the park to check on YoonA.

" Have you waited long? " asked YoonA.

Kai looked at YoonA mad. He didn't even answered at YoonA's question.

" Why are you looking at me like that? I'm sorry something went up on my way here ," said YoonA.

Kai stood up. Her face looks terribly mad.

" What have you done to her at the party?! " asked Kai.

" What's wrong with you? Why are you behaving like Taecyeon now? " said YoonA.

" Please stay away from me starting from now on. I forgived you for what you had done because I respect you. But please, leave me alone ," said Kai calm.

" But why? I love you so much. I don't want to be far apart from you ," pleaded YoonA while holding Kai's arm.

Kai suddenly reached his limit.

* PANGG! *

A slap went into YoonA's cheek.

" I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it but I can't stand with your manner anymore ," said Kai firm.

YoonA gasped in suprised. She hold her cheek while crying.

" I'm sorry but you're controlling me too much. You're trying to make everyone away from me ," said Kai trying to calm down her.

" Go away," said YoonA.

" mianhae.." said Kai.

" GO AWAY! " shouted YoonA while bursting into tears.

Kai went to walk away. Suddenly, the rain began to fall. It looks like it was following YoonA's heart. Full of sorrow. YoonA began to cry hardly. She kneeled down to the floor.

Suddenly, she felt like something is covering her from above, as she can't feel the rain drops anymore.

" You may get a fever if you continue being like this ," said Taecyeon while lending her an umbrella.

YoonA's began to cry even harder. She can't control her tears anymore. Her heart was feeling so much pain.

Taecyeon attempted to lowering his legs. He moved closer to YoonA.

" You know what you had done wrong? " asked Taecyeon calm.

" What? I did all that because I love him, because I don't want to lose him. Why can't he understand that? " sobbed YoonA.

" The wrong thing is..love cannot be forced ," said Taecyeon.

" What? " asked YoonA didn't get it.

" Love cannot be forced. The more you did it, the more you will be hurt ," said Taecyeon.

YoonA's tears began to fall down. She can't endure the pain anymore. She lean her head on Taecyeon chest and hug him. Taecyeon was so suprised. He caress her hair to calm her down.

Sowon went up into her room. A day without work is getting her bored. She looked at the piano in her room. She sat down on the chair and started to play it. She suddenly thought about the incident that happened during the party. Her eyes began to be watery.

How can I make you to be happy
From giving up on our love
Many things I have said and done
For you to believe that my love is worthy

I can't bear it anymore
Struggling to defend my love
But you never cared about it
Never ever be missing ♬

Her tear drops fell on the piano's surface. Her was terribly in pain. She strong up her heart and continue playing the piano.

I know I can't do it
I will never be able to do it
To hate you, I will never be able to do it
It's hard for me to do it
It's too hard until I can't take it
To seperate all of the love and hate that I feel
Towards you~ ♬♬♩

She feels so weak. Her head fell down into the piano's surface. She began to cry hardly. She's tired from being hurting continuosly. Her fate was being to mean towards her.

* the next morning *

" Kai..where are you going? " asked D.O.

" I'm going to take some fresh air for awhile ," said Kai while putting on his sport shoes.

" But it is too dangerous. The fans might recognise you, then you will be in so much trouble ," advised D.O concerned.

" Don't worry, I'll wear a mask and sweatshirt, people won't recognise me ," replied Kai.

" okayy then, please take care of youself ," concerned D.O while waving at Kai.

" okayy annyeong " replied Kai while waving back at him.

( author's note )

Sometimes we are looking for love when actually it is in front of us.

So please, appreciate everyone that you have while they're by your side. Push away all of your shy for awhile and attempt to say thank you to all of them and tell them how much they mean to you.