Chapter 2 : " I think I fall in love :) "

*during physical education class*

Teacher : " okayy class, today, we're going to play a dodgeball game. We are going to form 4 groups, according to your classes,"

( Sowon's POV )

"lol today my mood was bad. I don't have any interest to play any games during the physical education class,"

"Wendy keep asking me to join her group, because I was too tired to say NO, I joined her group."

" Sowon, come on. Cheers up! We're going to play a game. You can let off all your pressure and your problem during the game, " persuaded Wendy.

" mmmm thank, " Sowon said blurry.

" okayy so, musical class will fight against the fashion class, " ordered the teacher.

"Oh Noo! that's mean I have to play against the BABOON! huhhhh~ relax, Sowon relax," muttered Sowon while rubbing her chest.

"READY?!"

*FREEETTT! * a whistle hearded.

At the first round of the game, musical class is ahead fashion class. But at the second round, the fashion class are awake and fight back causing the score 1-1 against musical class.

The situation becomes tight, as both teams want to win. Each player from both group plays the best as they can. From one to one player from both groups are out.

Until there's only one person left in the court for each group. Kai from musical class and Sowon from the fashion class.

" OoOooOohh, I guess this is a bad sign for me, " snuffled Sowon nearly breathless.

"so this game will determine the champion. Each member from the class that becomes the champion will get a box of KFC snack plate for lunch," said the teacher try to get the attention from his students.

"WoooHooo," cheers all of the students there, EXCEPT SOWON.

She know, her time has come.

" You know, I do really sympatize to you but, my friends said that they really want the meal and so do I. So, may the best person win," provoked Kai.

As the teacher blew up the whistle, Kai quickly threw the ball exactly towards Sowon's stomach. Yup! Of course she did feels like to throw up, but she acted to look okayy.

"Gwaenchanh-a?," asked Wendy concerned.
"yaa~ i'm okayy," said Sowon calmly trying to endure the pain at her stomach.

During lunch time, all of the members of fashion class gathered together.

" eventhough we have been a classmate for about a month, we didn't know about each other too much," said Onew, the president class.

"ummmm, Sowon, what's makes you interested to enter this school?," asked Yerin.

"Ne? Ahhh.. It's because...," stutter Sowon.

"I guess she's still in the state of guilty for letting us lost during the dodgeball game," joked Wendy.

" It's okayy..that's mean the God asked us to have a diet. Maybe cuz we're gaining too much weight recently," laughed Wendy which causing the whole class to laugh with her jokes.

" I thinks you're beautiful. Don't you have any boyfriend before or anyone special?," complimented Jessica, the live wire of the class.

"Wait,wait! I guess you had tell me before about the reason you really wants to enter this school, isn't it is about your long-lost lover, what is his name? K..K..Kris? ," exposed Wendy.

"WAITTT!! did you mean Kris sunbaenim? The school's prince charming? You gotta be kidding me," said Jessica.

"HaaHaa??!!"

( Sowon's POV )

Dear diary,

Look, I really really loves Wendy as my bestfriend. But does it means that she can tells anyone about my secret? Nope. Not at all. But who can blame her and her talkative mouth? Plus, it's not weird as she wants to be a lawyer when she grows up. Haha XD Moreover, I love her innocent style. She didn't know how to lie. She and her big derp.

Yeah, but I guess maybe there is a goodness about this incident. At least, no one will try to take Kris away from me after this. Yes, to tell you the truth, the reasons why I choose this school actually it wasn't just because it offers fashion course but also because Kris are in this school.

I've been liking him since my primary school time. I still remembered the first time I met him, I was bullied by some naughty boys until my legs were injured. He saved me and gave me a piggyback ride while sending me home. Tell me, how am I supposed not to fall in love with him? I once confessed to him. He looked at me calmly and said, "We're too young to fall in love. If you're willing to wait for me, then I will stay by your side,". It's nearly 9 years that I've been waiting for him. And i will forever and ever keeps my heart only for him ♥.
-Sowon-

( author's note )

Lol, am I making this story long again? Hmmm.. I guess that I'm still lack in creating stories. San Chaeya Fighting!! °^°