Chapter 27 : " You're my destiny "

" Ahhh.. I'm so boring ," grumbled Sowon.

" I hope there's something that I can do for today , this 'holiday' is too boring! " said Sowon.

" Wait! I know what am I going to do for today ," smiled Sowon while looking at her sport shoes.

She opened her cupboard looking for a sweat shirt and a pants for her to wear for jogging.

* SHRINGG *

A cloth falls down from the hanger.

" ahh..jinjja~ " said Sowon while lowering her legs to pick up the cloth.

She looked at the dress carefully. She put it in her arms. That was the red dress that was given by Kai 2 years ago. She should wear the dress during her birthday. However, the accident happened on November. She was never get a chance to wear the dress.

" Am I be able to wear this dress this year? " thought Sowon.

She looked at the calendar. 5th November.  About a month to go before her birthday comes.

" Babo, he hate you, remember? " thought Sowon while hanging the dress back into her cupboard.

" Wait! 5th November?! Tomorrow is Kris's birthday! " said Sowon suddenly.

" I should buy some cake ingredients on my way when I go for jogging ," thought Sowon.

Sowon quickly dressed up and put on her sport shoes. She toasted two piece of bread and drank a glass of milk for breakfast.

" Lol Wendy can't mad at me for jogging, plus it is good for my health ," thought Sowon.

Sowon started to jog and went to the recreation park near her house.

" Ahhh..it is so refreshening! " said Sowon happily.

It had been awhile since the last time she did all this kind of thing.

"mianhae.."

Sowon heard a voice coming from behind the bushes.

Sowon attempted to peeping on the guy. She moved towards the voice. She saw a guy was talking to a picture.

" mianhae.. " said him again.

Sowon was trying to move closer to him when the guy suddenly turned back.

* DEBUKKK! *

Sowon suddenly fell down when she realised that it was Kai.

" Ouch! " groaned Sowon while holding her ankle.

" Are you alright? " said Kai as he heard someone fell from behind the bushes.

" Oh No! " said Sowon panicked.

She quickly messed up her hair to the front to cover her face.

" Are you alright? " asked Kai while moving closer to Sowon.

" Ne..ne..I'm fine ," replied Sowon while using a deep voice.

" Can you walk? " asked Kai while placing his hand on Sowon's shoulder.

Sowon tried to act strong and stood up. She tried to walk slowly. After about 2 to 3 steps, her legs felt so weak and she fell down.

" ouch! " groaned her pain.

" Are you al..."

Kai's word suddenly stopped as he realised that it was Sowon.

"...right? " continued Sowon while smiling.