Chapter 17 : " It's hard to deny "

The next day, YoonA went to see Kai. She was curious about yesterday's incident.

" Who is she? Is she your girlfriend? ," asked YoonA in sudden.

" It has nothing to do with you, " replied Kai.

" Can you just answer my question? Who is she? ," asked YoonA upset.

" She is my college's friend, nothing more than that ," said Kai.

( Kai's POV )

" Yeahh..a college friend. Plus, she never loved me. So how can I describe her as my girlfriend? She is too high for me. I should have realised myself. I am nothing compared to her ," thought Kai upset.

" So what are you going to do for this holiday ," Sehun's voice suddenly woke up from his imagination.

" I guess that I want to join a camp that was held by the Seoul school of Performing Arts, " said Kai.

" There will be a reunion with all of the college ex-students together with the students there, let's go together, we can meet our old friends ," invited Kai.

" Seriously? Jinjja? I want to go too~ I want to meet MinJae~ will she be coming too? ," asked Sehun glowingly.

" maybe? If she's still single ," smirked Kai.

* during the camp *

* in the bus *

" It is your fault that we had to share the same bus with the junior ," grumbled Sehun.

" Please lower your voice, they might hear us ," advised Kai.

"Attention please, we have already arrived at our destination. Please make sure that you had already take all of your things with you," said the bus driver.

" yehet! It's them ," cheered Sehun while pointing at the bus in front of them.

" Let's take look whether Minjae is coming or not ," teased Kai.

" Ahhh.. " a girl come out from the bus.

A girl who are carrying a long chocolate Gucci handbag in the long red cardigan and a pair of skinny black jeans. He recognise the girl so much. It is Sowon.

It looks like she can read his mind. She suddenly turns back. Their eyes are locked together. No word comes out. Silence.

" Where have you been? I'm tired of looking for you, come on. They're all waiting for us ," suddenly Wendy came from behind.

" I'm sorry, kaja ," said Sowon while following Wendy from behind. Sowon turned back her head. Kai was there, smiling at her.

After dividing the room for each participants, they had a dinner together. Everytime Sowon looks at Kai, he will reply it with a lovely smile.

During the night, they had a campfire activity. Each participants were asked to choose whether they're going to dance, sing or tell a story.

" So who's going to perform first? ," said the instructor.

" lol why don't the idol start first? " suggested one of the participants there.

" wae? It should be the the non-idol to start first so you guys can show off your talents," said Sehun trying to run away.

" no way, let the professional go first," said one of the students there.

" okayy, let me perform first," said Wendy while asking for the instructor to pass her the guitar.

I am not the kind of girl
Who should be rudely bargin' in on a white veil occasion
But you're not the kind of boy who should be marryin' the wrong girl

I sneak in and see your friends
And her snotty little family, all dressed in pastel
And she is yelling at the bridemaid,
Somewhere back inside a room wearing a gown shaped like a pastry
This is surely not what you thought it would be
I lose myself in a daydream
Where I stand and say

"Don't say yes run away now
I'll meet you when you're out
Of the church at the back door
Don't wait or say a single vow
You need to hear me out"
And they said ' Speak Now' ♬♬♩

Everyone there were so amazed with Wendy's sweet voice and her guitar skills.

All of them cheers happily.

" So who wants to do next? " asked the instructor.

" Kai! Kai! " squeal all of the participants.

" So Kai, are you willing to do it? " asked the instructor.

" Okayy, " said Kai while taking the guitar.

Before he started to play the guitar, he took a deep breath. He suddenly looked at Sowon.

While struggling to see you who cannot be seen
While struggling to hear you who cannot be heard
I can see things I couldn't see before
I can see things I couldn't heard before
After you left me, I have grown a power I didn't have before ♬♩

Sowon's eyes starting to watery. Her heart was so in pain. Her tears began to fall.

If I just think I can fill the world with only you
Because one snowdrop is one tear drops that belongs to you
One thing I can do is making you come to me
I hope I don't have this miserable power ♬

Sowon can't stand it anymore. In anytime she's gonna burst into tears.

" I think I want to go to sleep early," said Sowon to Wendy.

" Waeyo? ," asked Wendy.

" I think I had a headache ," pretends Sowon.

" ohh okayy. Go and rest, I'll inform the instructor later ," said Wendy.

Sowon stand up and walk to room prepared. She unintentionally looked at Kai. Her heart is getting more hurt. She quickly went to the room.

Kai just looking Sowon leave from there. His eyes are also began to watery. He can't lied to his heart. He still loves her.

( author's note )

Lol how is the stories is it getting better or not? Please, before you comment or criticize anything, please read the next chapter ♥