Chapter 14 : " welcome back "

( Wendy's POV )

Finally I will meet Sowon after such a long time. I miss her so much. The last time I met her, was after the accident. She told me that she will be continuing her studies at Paris. Good luck on her. Maybe it's the best for her. I wondered how she looks now. 2 years have passed. I bet she is more beautiful now.

Wendy waited for Sowon at the cafe near their house. She is wearing a loose orange polka-dot blouse, a black legging ,a flat shoes and an orange ribbon hairband. She tied her hair like pony tail.

Suddenly she saw someone is trying to open the door. The girl in a pink loose blouse and light purple long skirts. It was Sowon. She looks more beautiful with her new hair colour.

"Sowon?! " asked Wendy trying to guess.

"yuppp! " replied Sowon.

"ohhh Sowon! I miss you so much! ," said Wendy while hugging her.

" lol you looks beautiful ," complimented Sowon.

" I am beautiful since we are in the high school ," teased Wendy.

" Yeahh~ right! " chuckled Sowon.

" maybe just a little bit big," said Wendy laughing while thinking at her size during the high school time.

" how can you be so thin now?! " asked Sowon.

" diet, exercise ," replied Wendy casually.

" So what are you doing now?" asked Sowon.

" I am a singer under SM Entertainment, I was in the Red Velvet group ," replied Wendy.

" but I thought you want to become a lawyer," teased Sowon.

" then it means that the dream not always comes true," joked Wendy while rolling her eyes.

" woahhh~ I guess that I'm friend with an idol now ," said Sowon.

" yuppee, you are," said Wendy proudly.

" Wait! SM Entertainment? You're in the same company as Kris? ," asked Sowon.

" Kris? Yes, he is my sunbae. He is a member of Exo," said Wendy.

" I wished that I can see you guys performing on the stage," said Sowon.

" We will have the SMTown concert next week, please go and watch us performing on the stage ," invited Wendy.

" but isn't it is too late for me to buy the ticket now? I mean all the tickets must already been sold ," said Sowon.

" nope if I booked one for you ," said Wendy.

"Seriously? Jinjja? ohh I love you so much, thank you ," said Sowon happily.

" it's nothing. Plus, you're my bestfriend. I've booked 3 VVIP tickets for you so you can come to all the 3 days of the concert, Jebal, I'm begging you, please go to the concert ," said Wendy.

" arasso.." replied Sowon while making a sign saying okayy with her hand.

( Sowon's POV )

I was so happy to be invited by Wendy to her concert. I wished that she do well on her performance. The same goes to Kris oppa. I haven't seen him for such a long time. I think I want to make a suprise for him. I want to give him a present before his performance so he can spirit up during on the stage. ㅋㅋㅋ Plus he didn't know that I have coming back from Paris.

Sowon suddenly thinks to complot with Wendy to make a suprise for Kris. She gives her a call.

"yeoboseyo? " heard Wendy voice through her phone's speaker.

" Wendy-yaa, I want to make a suprise for Kris oppa during the concert. Can you help me? ," asked Sowon.

" Of course I am. I am so glad to help you. He must be happy when knowing that you're back from Paris ," said Wendy.

" But please..don't tell him that I was here," said Sowon.

Sowon baked a cake for him. Kris once said that he really really hope to taste Sowon's cooking one day. She hope that her suprise will cheer him up.

* on the concert day *

*Backstage*

"please closed your eyes," said Sowon while placing hands to cover Kris's eyes.

" who is this? " asked Kris.

" No more question, please follow me now," ordered Sowon.

Sowon take Kris to the room where she and Wendy had prepared a small party for him.

" SUPRISE!! "

A cheers heard as Kris opened his eyes. There was Wendy and the other Red Velvet's member. There were also the members of ShiNee, Super Junior and F(x) .

" Goodluck on your performances ," he suddenly heard a lovely voice whispered from behind.

Kris eyes was wide-open when he saw the girl.

" SOWON??! " asked him suprised.

" Yup! It's me, suprise! " said Sowon.

" let's cut the cake. Sowon baked this by herself ," invited Wendy.

" You baked this by yourself? For me? ," said Kris touched.

" mmmm..I've always been harsh to you before. I'm sorry ," said Sowon.

" Kris hyung, come on. Our performances is next. Let's get ready ," a guy suddenly come in.

"ohh I'm sorry, I didn't know that you're having a party... " his words suddenly stopped when he looks at Sowon's face.

Their eyes are locked together. The memories from 2 years ago are back. What is this? Sowon is supposed to be dead while Kai should have never come back to Sowon's life. But why?

"Kai..." a words suddenly comes out from Sowon's mouth.

( author's note )

So how is the story is it too typical? I bet so. But I guess I'm going to improve the storyline for the next chapter, so hope you continue your reading :)