Chapter 29 : " It's okay It's love "

Sowon opened her drawer. She looked at the calendar. 6th December. A day before her birthday. She looked at the red dress given by Kai.

" I don't know when will I'll be able to wear this dress ," said Sowon.

She set up her mind. She got changed. She looked at the mirror.

She looks very beautiful in the dress. The red colour show off her fair skin. She put on a coat. She wore a pair of heels and went out.

She walked through the stalls and shop happily. She even danced to the music played by the electrical shop. She felt like something different. She felt like the day was so beautiful. She went took a taxi and went to the Namsan Park.

Kai was rushing to the fanmeeting. He suddenly bumped into a woman where her drinks spill on his shirt.

" mianhae.." said the woman.

" ahh..gwaenchanha ," replied him.

" ohh! Why must it happened now? " grumbled Kai while running back to his dorm to get a changed.

Kai opened his drawer, suddenly he found the shirt that was given by Sowon 2 years ago. He quickly got changed into the shirt given by Sowon.

" Oh No! Only 15 minutes left before it start ," said Kai while looking at his watch. He quickly run into his car and drove to the fanmeeting location.

" It is so peaceful here ," said Sowon while looking at the birds at the sky. She was walking through the garden park while looking at the nature.

" Hah! The fans was so amazing today ," said Chanyeol.

" Ne..they're always giving a good feedback ," added Baekhyun.

" I had a lot of fun today ," said Sehun.

" Guys, I think I want to take some fresh air for awhile," said Kai asking for permission.

" Are you having some problems? I see you always went out recently ," asked D.O

" Problem? Ani, aniyo.. I'm just too tired with the work, so I guess I want to take some fresh air for awhile," said Kai.

" Okayy, but please come home early ," ordered Suho.

Kai went around through the busyness of Seoul city. He suddenly felt to go to somewhere that is more peaceful. He drove his car to the Namsan Park.

" Nature, I'm here ," said Kai while wearing his sunglasses and mask. He didn't want anyone to recognise him.

He walked around happily. He enjoyed the nature so much. He climbs up the stairs of Namsan tower. He went to buy some sweet potato spring.

" Ahhh.. it does feels like heaven ," cheered Kai while resting at the stairs. He looked at the scenery, it was so beautiful from there.

" I should snap some pictures as a memories ," thought Kai.

He put his hand in his pocket to take out his phone when he saw a girl in a skirt next to him. He looked at her from bottom to the top. It was Sowon. She was wearing the dress that he gave to her 2 years ago.

" So what are you doing here? " greeted Kai.

" Looking for some love, maybe? " said Sowon while looking at Kai. " He was wearing my shirt? " thought Sowon.

" What about a long-lost love? " asked Kai.

" Long-lost love? , I don't know ," said Sowon.

" Waeyo? " asked Kai.

" I don't want to disturb him anymore, plus he's happy with someone else ," replied Sowon.

" So what if he is not happy? " said Kai.