Chapter 11 : " mian! "

* in the flight *

Kris suddenly remembered about all of the memories he had with Sowon. He took up a book out from his bag. A book that full of pictures. The picture of Sowon.

First page. 12th march 2002. Her name is So Jung. I got her name from my friend. She was so cute. She doesn't really care about beauty but she just pretty as the way she is. Simple.

Page 14. 24th July 2004. Today was a red letter day for me. This morning, she told me that she likes me. But I can't express my true feelings as I was too scared. Fool me.

Page 26. 7th dec 2009. Today is her 14th birthday. I want to give her the bracelet that I have keep for such a long time as a gift. But I know I can't do it.

Page 77. 23rd jan 2013. I heard that she is entering my college. I was so happy but I was to shy to tell her. Just now, she greeted me. She had grown into such a beautiful woman. I wish that I could say how beautiful she is.

Page 80. 4th march 2013. I accidentally heard her conversation with her friends. She say that she still likes me. I was so happy to hear that.

Page 88. 20 april 2013. I heard that she is in a relationship with my junior, Kai. I pray the best for her. I am happy if she is.

Page 99. 10 august 2013. My heart hurt so much when I know that she was involved in major car accident. I hope she wasn't seriously injured.

Page 111. 9 october 2013. Sowon's father asked me to take her to Paris. I was so happy as this is the only chance for me to be close to her. But i don't think she is. She hates me so much. I can see it through her eyes.

Kris cannot take a look at it anymore. He quickly closed the book. His eyes starting to be watery. Yes, he loves Sowon since he was in primary. He loves Sowon even before she is. But just cannot say so. He always blamed and regretting his mistakes for not telling her his true feelings.

Attention to all passengers, please be sit at your own place because we are nearing our destination.

Kris quickly wear his seatbelt and ready for the landing.

As he arrived at home, he quickly changed his uniform. Suddenly a message entered his phone. It is from one of the staff at SM Entertainment.

tomorrow, 8.30 o'clock in the morning at the practice room.

Kris quickly turned off the lamp and went to sleep. He want to get enough rest for tomorrow practice.

* tomorrow morning at SM building *

"Did you get an enough sleep yesterday? ," asked manager nim.

" yes, I was prepared for today's practice ," said Kris.

"let's go to the practice room, all of your group's member are waiting," said manager nim.

" okayy," said Kris while walking to the practice room.

" as this is a multination group, so all of you will be divided into two, Exo K and Exo M which is K stands for Korea while M stands for Mandarin," explained manager nim.

" so which group am I? ," asked Kris.

" as you know a little bit about chinese language, so you will be in Exo M," ordered manager nim.

" actually my parents are a chinese," said Kris.

" then it is more better," said manager nim.

As Kris entered the practice room, there is 5 persons in the room.

" I guess you're the foreigner member," guess one of the person there.

" Yes, my name is Wu Yi Fan but you can call me as Kris. My parents are a chinese but my mom and my siblings lived in Canada," introduced Kris.

" do you know how to speak korean?" asked one of the member.

" ne.., I know how to speak korean fluently," said Kris.

Five of them gasped in suprise when listening Kris talking in Korea.

" annyeonghaseyo, my name Minseok but you can me as Xiumin," said the guy who had a face looks like a baozi.

" annyeonghaseyo, I am the group's vocalist, Chen," said the guy at the middle.

" annyeonghaseyo, I am lay," introduced the guy at the corner.

"annyeonghaseyo, my name is luhan," said the guy with a baby-face politely.

Annyeonghaseyo, my name is tao, i am the youngest in this group," said the guy with his eyes looks like a panda.

" I'll let you guys to know each other first. Tomorrow we will have a meeting together with Exo K members ," said manager nim.

" waa~ you looks like someone I know from the manga ," said Xiumin.

" who is the leader in this group? ," asked Kris.

" me! " suddenly Lay raised up his hand.

"what is your position in this group? ," asked Chen.

" I am the rapper ," said Kris.

* the next day at the practice room *

" I am sorry, Exo K  have something to be settled for a while. They will be joining us later," said manager nim.

" Jongdae, can you help Lay to explain about our schedule to the other member?," asked manager nim.

" who is Jongdae?," asked Kris.

" chen ," replied Lay.

" I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you yesterday. My name is Kim Jongdae, but people called me Chen," said Chen.

After about 15 minutes Lay gives the explaination about their schedule before their debut, suddenly the door opened.

"ohh! It's Exo K! " said Tao.

6 good looking guys entering the practice room. Among all of the members, the guy at the middle catch Kris attention. He looks very familiar.

" Kai..."

Suddenly a word come out from his mouth.

( author's note )

I know that the storyline of Exo life story is a bit different from mine. But I have to make it related to my story. So, mianhae~~