Chapter 22 : " Those memories "

" What happened?! " asked Kai as he arrived at the practice room.

" I got a call from manager nim this morning saying that Kris hyung had filed a summon towards SM Entertainment to terminate his contract ," explained Suho.

" But why in a sudden? He was okayy before, he never said that he got any problems with the staff or his work ," said Kai.

" I don't know, just wait for the result ," said Suho.

All of the EXO's member looked so depressed. Especially Tao, as he is closer to Kris compared to the other.

" What happened? " asked Nahyun curiously as Kai was out from the building.

" Kris is out from EXO ," said Kai.

" But why? " asked Nahyun can't accept the fact.

"  I don't know ," replied Kai low.

" He is so successful now. He have a lot of fandom who always keep supporting him. How can he leave his career just like that? " said Nahyun.

" I know Kris hyung well. He won't do anything foolish, I guess there must be a reason why he is doing this ," said Kai.

They continued their conversation in the car. Suddenly Nahyun saw an ice cream shop.

" Oppa, can we stop there for awhile? I'm craving to have some strawberry ice cream ," said Nahyun.

" No, you'll be late for your work ," said Kai.

" Please, I can't do my work without having that ice cream ," said Nahyun while doing an aegyo.

" Yahh hajima! your aegyo won't work on me ," said Kai.

Nahyun didn't care about his word. She continue doing the aegyo.

" hmmmphh..ne..ne.." complaisant Kai.

As they were out from the car. Kai looked at the ice cream shop well. This ice cream shop looks familiar to him. He look at the shop's name board. ' Tutti Frutti ' . There's nothing strange with the name, as there's  are a lot of Tutti Frutti in Korea. But you know, he just feels it weird.

" It was Lover Ice Cream Shop before ," heard the voice of an old woman from behind.

" What? " asked Kai.

" You look at the shop's name board for too long. I thought you know the shop's old name," said the old woman.

" Yeahh..it looks familiar to me ," said Kai.

" The owner of the shop sold it to the Tutti Frutti company. They renovated until it becomes a high class ice cream shop, that's why you can't recognise it anymore ," chuckled the old woman.

"mmmm.. " nodded Kai.

" Oppa, palli! I may be late to work! " called Nahyun.

" Ne! " shouted Kai while running towards her.

Kai used to go to the ice cream shop together with Sowon before. Lover Ice Cream Shop. They loved it because they thought that the shop's name is unique and beautiful.

" Oppa! What kind of flavour do you want? " asked Nahyun in sudden.

" Ne? Ahh..give me a chocolate ice cream ," said Kai.

The shop reminds him of all the memories he had with Sowon. Their favourite place, their favourite ice cream flavour.

" Aigoo..today's work is so tiring.." a voice of a lady heard next to him.

" Give me one chocolate ice cream, please? " said the lady.

That's sound familiar..

"Kamsahamnida," said Sowon while picking the chocolate chips and nuts into her cup.

" Ne..here it is ," said Sowon while passing the money to the cashier.

Kai was frozed. He only looked at Sowon from far.

( Kai's POV )

So I bet she's still coming here. She still the same like before. Always fresh and cute. Nothing can seperate her from having her chocolate ice cream.

" Kai-yaa, please pay for the bill ," Nahyun's voice was heard by Sowon.

" Ne.." smiled Kai while took out his wallet from his pocket.

" What's he doing here? " thought Sowon in her heart.

" Come on let's go, you're late for work ," said Kai while messing with Nahyun's hair.

Sowon just look at Kai walking away.

" Who is that girl? " wondered Sowon.

( author's note )

Lol actually I want to explain about love in this story, however, in the middle of writing the storyline, I get confused with love. I guess love is too much complicated to be described. -.-