Chapter 15 : " I'm sorry, I'm lie "

Sowon was so shocked to see Kai. Her mind went blank. Her eyes starting to be watery. She quickly packed her stuff and run away.

" Sowon, Sowon! " shouted Kris trying to stop her.

Kai was so suprised to see her. His legs suddenly felt weak. He fell into the chair next to him. His mind was so in mess.

" But she is dead, she is supposed to be dead ," said Kai to himself.

He can't hold back his tears anymore. He began to cry hardly. The pain from 2 years ago are coming back. His heart hurts so much.

Sowon run into her car. She can't endure the pain anymore. She can't deny it, she missed him so much. If possible, she wants to hug him on that time. Telling him how much she miss him. She drove her car back home.

" Why you're coming back now? I'm trying to continue my life without you, why you're coming back? ," sobbed Sowon. A tears starting to fall down on her cheeks.

She quickly went to her room as she arrived at home. She didn't even reply her father greet. Her heart are terribly pain. Her tears starting to fall continuosly. She cried hardly until she fell asleep.

On that night, Sowon was determined to meet Kai at his house. She drove her car to his house. She was to explained about everything to him.

"yeoboseyo? " greeted Sowon as she arrived at Kai's house.

"ne..? " heard a voice of old lady behind the door.

" annyeonghaseyo ajumma~ can I meet Kai for a while? ," asked Sowon.

" SOWON?! " the old lady gasped in suprised.

" Ne..I'm Sowon ," replied Sowon. She can feel likes something bad is going to happen.

" ahhh..come in " invited Kai's mother.

"kamsahamnida," replied Sowon politely.

" why are you coming here? " asked Kai's mother in sudden.

" I want to meet with Kai. Is he here? " asked Sowon.

" Nope. He's not living here anymore. He lives with his group members at their dorm," said Kai's mother.

" ohhh I see.." thought Sowon.

"Where is his..."

" Never ever meet him again,"

Without Sowon finishing her words, Kai's mother suddenly interrupted.

" but why? " asked Sowon. Her eyes are starting to watery.

" It's hard enough for me to see him smile again, you will never know the feelings of a mother when looking at your own son lying down like a living corpse, USELESS! " said Kai's mother suddenly burst into tears.

" I'm sorry, I really didn't mean that ," said Sowon.

" please I'm begging you, please don't meet him again, I can't stand to see him suffer again ," pleaded Kai's mother.

Sowon's mouth are locked. She can't say anything except to agree. She understands her feelings so much. As a mother, she wants the best for Kai.

Sowon drove back home while thinking about her promise to Kai's mother. Why must the fate being so mean towards her? What she had done wrong?

"KNOCK KNOCK "

The sound of the door wakes her up from her dreaming.

" I'm sorry Miss Sowon but here is the file that I was asked to give it to you," said her personal assistant.

"ohh thank you ," said Sowon.

She read the materials inside the file carefully. Her company got an offer to sponsor their brand for Girl's Generation uniform on their up coming Tokyo Dome concert.

" This is a great offer ," thought Sowon.

She quickly sign in the agreement and called her assistant to enter her room.

" Take this file and tell them that I agree ," ordered Sowon.

From now she wants to keep her focus on her work. She wants to improve her father's company.

"KNOCK KNOCK "

"Who's there? " asked Sowon as someone is knocking the door.

" ohh it's me, Minna. I'm sorry for disturbing you again but, I got a called from SM Entertainment saying that they want to meet you tomorrow to discuss about the agreement ," said the assistant.

"When is it? " asked Sowon.

" 10 o'clock in the morning at SM building's meeting room," replied the assistant.

" Thank you ," said Sowon formally.

( author's note )

I'm sorry if the story getting too bored. Do you want to know what is Taecyeon's character in this story? Read more to find out.