Chapter 6 : " the end?"

" ouchh! Where am I? ," said Sowon painfully while rubbing her head.

"you're at the hospital. You were in coma states for two month. Did you remember about the accident? ," asked the nurse.

" accident?," said Sowon while closing her eyes trying to remember.

"so, do you remembered anything?," concerned the nurse.

"yeahh, I remembered about that. Where is my father? Where is Kai? ," asked Sowon wondering.

" relax, so I guess you don't have any injuries at your head. I guess maybe you can go home tomorrow," said the nurse calm.

Suddenly she heard the door opened.

"my daughter, how are you? I was worried of losing you," said father while holding her hand.

"I'm okayy. Where is Kai?," asked Sowon in sudden.

"ohhh..he is home. Yeahh..he is quiet busy recently," said father while rubbing his neck.

After the check out, Sowon are taken home. Eventhough she can't move too much, at least it's enough for her to see the sky.

" I guess I've been in the hospital for such a long time until I miss all these things too much," chuckled Sowon while talking to her maid.

"you know, I haven't see Kai for such a long time," said Sowon.

Her maid made an expressions as something was going wrong. Since she come back, no one in her house has ever said or talked about Kai. These is making Sowon feeling curious as something had happened but she know, no one is willing to tell her the truth.

"I want to go to school tomorrow," said Sowon.

"But you're not fully recovered," persuaded the maid.

" I don't care. I still want to go to the school tomorrow," said Sowon firmer this time.

The maid went to Sowon's father office to talk about this matter.

" Excuse me Sir, Miss Sowon said that she wants to go to the school tomorrow," said the maid.

"Are you kidding me? You want her to know about the secret? you want her to hate me? ," said the father mad.

" Noo, it's not like that, but she really want.."

"what kind of secret?," suddenly Sowon come from behind the door.

Actually she was following the maid to her father's office without her notice. She wait and wait, and listen to their conversation.

"huh?! ohhh well, it's nothing important darling..you should go back to your room, you need an enough rest for you to recover," quibble the father.

"lie, YOU LIE! if it is nothing important, so I guess you won't mind to tell me the secret," said Sowon expressing her anger while stomping her hand to the desk in front of her father.

" I tell him that you're dead ," said father sincere.

" WHAT??! him? You mean Kai? What the heck you think you're doing?, I know you don't like me to be with him, but this is so wrong ," Sowon cannot controlled her emotion anymore. Her eyes starting to watery.

" because I didn't want you to regret in the future. His father is a bad man ," said her father calm.

" and now you're still thinking about your revenge? Even if you had to sacrifice your own daughter?! ," asked Sowon.

" after the black incident, I was so mad towards him. I sabotaged his work until he nearly bankrupt. If he finds out who you really are..he will torture you. I won't bear to see you suffering ," sobbed father trying to hold back his tears.

Actually it wasn't because Kai is the heirs of Kim Seyeong, but it is because Sowon's father didn't want Sowon to be suffer in the future as he loves his daughter so much.

" I'm sorry I didn't know ," said Sowon trying to understand the situation.

" Tomorrow, you will go to the airport. I have someone I know at the IFA Paris University. You can continue your studies there," said father.

" WHAT??! You gotta be kidding me," said Sowon shocked.

"No, I'm not. I have already think about it. For you to study in Paris is the best opinion for now," said father.

" But what about Kai? He should know the truth," pleaded Sowon.

" You can find another love in the future. Just forget him, he is bad for you," said father.

" I don't understand. What is love means to you? ," asked Sowon.

" Kris will accompany you to the Paris. Plus, you likes him before right? ," said father.

Sowon's mouth are locked. She can't say anything. There's nothing she can do for now. Only destiny determine everything.

*at the airport*

"you may get a cold," said Kris while wearing Sowon a wool coat.

" huh..since when you're concerned about me? ," jeer Sowon.

" what are you talking about? I always concerned about you. Only you who didn't realised it," said Kris.

"lol for all this while, it's only me who wait for you, only me who are crazy about you. But you? You never cared! " said Sowon.

" No, I..."

Attention to all passengers who will take a flight to Paris, please go to the doorway right now.

" We talk about this later, you might lost your flight," invited Kris.

Sowon just following Kris from behind. Her mind is thinking about Kai. How is he now? Is he okayy? What actually happened to him?

( author's note )

Lol i'm blank in creating stories ( -,-") but it's okayy I will try my best to finish this story♥