Chapter 25 : " Love Is..."

" What have you done at the party? " asked Taecyeon when he entered YoonA's room.

" What? I didn't do anything wrong ," said YoonA.

"Liar! Someone told me that he saw the incident, you're the one who push Nahyun into the pool right? Not Sowon ," Taecyeon's voice raise a little.

" No, he lied. I don't know anything about that ," said YoonA trying to cover.

" I know you well. You always make sure that you will get anything that you want," said Taecyeon.

" If it was me, then what? " said YoonA.

" Please stop it.." said Taecyeon.

" But why? I love him. I love him more than she was," said YoonA.

" Please stop it. You're only hurting yourself ," advised Taecyeon.

" Just shut up! You won't understand it ," sobbed YoonA.

He wasn't mean to hurt YoonA. He just want her to realise the truth. Everything that she's done will only hurting herself.

" are you okayy? " asked Kai to Nahyun.

" Ne.. " replied Nahyun weak.

" I have made some soup for you, wake up, let's eat together ," said Kai.

" You made it by yourself ? Woahh, my stomach suddenly feels hungry when hearing that ," teased Nahyun.

" What is actually happened yesterday? " asked Kai while they were eating the meal.

" It's nothing. I have already forget it ," said Nahyun doesn't want to remember.

" I'm sorry. I never thought she would do that to you ," said Kai.

" Gwaenchanha. It's not your fault. You can't predict that it will happen ," said Nahyun.

" I regret for knowing her in my life ," said Kai.

" Don't say like that. Plus, she is your sunbae ," said Nahyun.

" S..Sunbae? " asked Kai.

" We are talking about YoonA unnie, right? " said Nahyun.

" What are you talking about? " asked Kai didn't understand.

" YoonA unnie pushed me into the pool that night ," said Nahyun.

" WHAT?! " gasped him suprised.

" I thought you knew it ," said Nahyun.

" What have I done? " thought Kai to himself.

After the meal, Kai accompanied Nahyun to her room. He then went to his mother's house.

He opened his cupboard to take his clothes when he suddenly saw a box below his drawer. He opened up the box. There was an album with his pictures and Sowon in it. He always holding it when he was in his mentalbreakdown state after Sowon's accident.

He look back at the picture. They looked so happy together on that time. But why can't it be the same now?

" mianhae.." a word suddenly comes out from his mouth.

Eventhough he hardly forced his heart to accept Nahyun, he can't lie to himself that he still love Sowon. After everything that happened, he can't even hate Sowon.

He kept the album back into the box. He quickly get changed and lying down on his bed. Suddenly, he remembered Nahyun's word.

" YoonA unnie pushed me into the pool that night ,"

He took out his phone and dialed YoonA's number.

( author's note )

Never regretting of meeting anyone,
A bad person teach you about learning,
A worst person teach you about experience,
A good person teach you about following,
A best person gives you a memories.