Jason grappled onto the Wayne enterprises building, keeping an eye out for the runaway acrobat. "Dick," he breathed when he saw the man's shivering form curled up into fetal position in the falling snow.

Dick was almost non responsive as Jason scooped him up and hugged him to his chest.

"I found you," Jason said, gently running his fingers through the acrobat's sopping curls.

Dick's head lulled to the side, resting on Jason's broad chest.

Jason quickly noticed how cold Dick was. He was wearing a simple t-shirt and some jeans, and he was soaked to the bone. "Why are you out here in the cold Bluebird?" He asked, slipping off his leather jacket and helping Dick's smaller frame into it.

Dick whimpered slightly, looking up at Jason with tired blue eyes.

"Timmers told me that the little demon said something to you... wanna tell me what it was?" Jason asked, holding Dick closer to hopefully share some of his body heat.

"He... he s-said m-m-my mom... sh-she g-got what sh-she deserved," Dick nearly sobbed, his teeth chattering from the cold.

Jason grit his teeth and pulled Dick even closer. "Oh Dickie..." he said. "I'm so sorry. I'm sure he didn't really mean that."

Dick sniffled, leaning more heavily against Jason as he shivered violently.

"We need to get you warmed up," Jason said. "Think you can stand?" He asked.

Dick hesitated for a moment before nodding.

Jason placed a steadying hand on Dick's shoulder as he stood, making sure the elder wouldn't topple to the side once he no longer had something to lean against.

Once he was standing, Jason reached down and pulled Dick up beside him.

It was clear once Jason got Dick up that he wasn't going to be able to stand on his own.

"Carp," Jason muttered under his breath as Dick slumped onto him. "Dickiebird... you gotta work with me so we can get you back to the manor."

Dick grabbed fistfuls of Jason's uniform. "P-please don't t-take me back th-there," he pleaded. "I-I don't want t-to..."

Jason sighed. "Alright let's go back to our apartment then. I'll notify the rest of the family that I got you back safe so they won't worry, and I'll tell them you need a bit of space for a while. That good?" He asked.

Dick nodded, his eyes starting to fall shut as he shivered.

"Stay awake Dickie. Our apartment isn't far ok," Jason said, scooping Dick up with one arm and shooting his grappling gun with the other.

Jason set Dick gently on the couch when they finally got back to their apartment and immediately placed several blankets and a towel in the dryer to warm them up.

While they were warming Jason helped Dick change into dry clothes.

Dick was still shivering even with the new clothes, and he let out a content sigh when Jason covered him with one of the warm blankets.

"That feel good?" Jason asked with a quiet chuckle.

Dick nodded and snuggled into the blanket while Jason dried his hair a bit with the towel.

Jason smiled lovingly at his boyfriend, covering him with the rest of the blankets as well as some heating pads before settling down next to him.

Dick curled into Jason's side. "You're warm," he muttered with a contented sigh.

Jason wrapped an arm around the acrobat and placed a kiss on the top of his head.

A few moments later quiet snores alerted Jason that Dick had fallen asleep. He laughed quietly, finally taking the time to update his siblings on Dick's condition.

Jason tossed his phone aside, hoping his siblings would listen to him and keep their distance for the time being. He let out a sigh and looked down at Dick's peaceful sleeping form again.

Sleep started tugging at Jason's eyes, so he scooped up Dick and his stack of blankets and carried him to their bed.

Dick stirred when Jason set him down on the bed and he whimpered at the sudden loss of Jason's warmth. "J-Jay?" He called, his voice wavering with uncertainty as if he thought he'd been abandoned.

"I'm right here Dickie," Jason assured, climbing into bed and pulling Dick to his chest.

Dick melted into the hug, closing his eyes again and quickly drifting back to sleep.

Jason relaxed. He'd plan the beating he was going to give to Damian later, but for now the most important thing was that he got Dick back safe and sound.

Dick snuggled closer to Jason in his sleep, and Jason let out a contented sigh, closing his own eyes and letting himself fall asleep.