CHAPTER 34: GrandCHILDREN

Start from the beginning

"Mom, I want to marry Jennie, so let me. She is the only one who can handle my stupidity, stubborness, childishness, craziness, and laziness. Aren't you happy that I found someone who can handle me?"

"Did you know what happened to you 15 years ago?" I nodded.

"Harabeoji already told me the full story."

"What is your relationship with each other?" Mom pointed at Jennie and I back and forth.

"Girlfriends/fiancee." We answered in sync but with different answers. I looked at Jennie because she was too advanced. We were just girlfriends, but she had already said we were fiancees.

"What is the real answer?" Mom raised her one eyebrow.

"Girlfriends, but this kitten here is too advanced. She wants me to marry her soon." I saw Jennie pouting.

"Sorry Jennie, but I don't like you for my daughter, so get out." I bit my cheeks to stop myself from laughing. I saw Jennie was shocked.

"No! You can't do that. " I was surprised when she kneeled in front of my mom. "Please, I really love your daughter and I can't live without her. It is much better to kill me than to see her marry someone who is not me. "

"You didn't have to kneel. I'm just testing you. For a smart woman like you, you are not that observant. " Mommy helped Jennie stand up. "If I'm serious, Pranpriya will already confront me, and she will never let you kneel on the ground."

"I can't believe you just fooled her mother with your acting skills. You've come a long way." I laughed and we high fived. Jennie looked confused and she pouted. "Come here."

I opened my arms for her and she immediately hugged me. I felt my shirt getting wet. I think she is crying. I heard her sniffing.

"Mom, you made my Nini cry." I rubbed her back soothingly.

"Aigoo, I'm sorry Jennie. Don't worry, you can have my daughter as a peace offering. Marry her and grant me grandchildren." Nini pulled away from the hug, and she nodded while hiccuping. "GrandCHILDREN means a lot."

"I can give you a dozen if you want, and we can make one tonight." I choked in the air and she patted my back.

"This bedroom is not soundproof. I think it is much better if you also stay in a hotel." Mom pointed at me and wiggled her eyebrows.

"I already booked a hotel room, and no one can hear us no matter how loud we are." I facepalm myself.

"But Jennie, she is still a virgin. I hope she can lear—" I didn't bother to listen to them anymore and I went out of my room.

I went to the living room where my friends were eating. Palisa ordered a lot of food. My friends look like they haven't eaten anything for years.