Jealous! Feng x Survivor! Reader

(Y/N)'s POV

Man I can I just feel her eyes drilling into the side of my head. I was currently talking to Zarina because me and her were becoming friends but I have recently been noticing that my best friend, Feng would just stare at me and Zarina whenever we would interact. I was so confused on why she would even be doing this because she wasn't even being subtle about it because other survivors would literally point it out to me they would always be like "Feng will not stop staring at you and Zarina" . I wanted to talk to her about why she was doing this but I didn't want to make things awkward between us.

So I told Zarina I needed to leave and she understood because she also saw that Feng was staring at us so we both say good bye and I head towards the direction of Feng and she immediately looked away and tried to pretend like she wasn't just staring at me and Zarina like a creeper.

(Y/N): "Hey Feng what are you doing?"

Feng: "N-Nothing!" She said very quickly

God damn she was so bad at lying. I just ignored her blatantly bad attempt to lie and I began to talk to her and she immediately got super happy and cheery. We were talking about video games because we both absolutely loved video games I even heard she was a pro gamer back in our old lives. We were just aimlessly talking about any video game when I saw a dark mist started to appear around us and I knew what that meant: a trial was about to begin.

We were teleported to The Temple Of Purgation and I was in the bottom layer of the temple and I was with Zarina. She immediately said hello to me and I said hello back and we both started to work on the generator. We were about halfway done with the generator and I saw Feng come down the stairs with a smile on her face but once she saw Zarina was with me she instantly just went straight faced. I kinda wanted to laugh at how fast her expression changed but I held a straight face and I said hello to her and she happily said Hi to me but when Zarina said Hi to her, she just said Hi in a monotone voice and begun to work on the generator. Once we were done with the generator Feng went to one pair of stairs and Zarina went to the other pair of stairs.

Zarina: "You coming (Y/N)?"

I looked at her then I looked at Feng and she had such a sad expression and I honestly felt so bad so I said:

(Y/N): "No I'm actually going to go with Feng but thanks for the offer."

I saw Feng instantly cheer up and it was honestly so adorable seeing her cheer up that it made me smile.

Zarina: "Your welcome! Well you too don't have too much fun!" She then winked and ran away

(Y/N): "What does she even mean by that?" As I looked at Feng and I saw she was blushing

Feng: "I-I-I have no idea!" she then grabbed my hand and started to walk outside the temple and towards a generator.

We started to work on the generator in silence which was kinda awkward. We were about 75 percent done with the generator when I heard Feng asked me something I wasn't expecting:

Feng: "So do you like Zarina?"

I was so confused because of course I liked her she was a very nice person and I was friends with her so I just said:

(Y/N): "Well of course I do! She is a really good friend!"

I guess this wasn't what she meant because after I said this she said:

Feng: "No that's not what I meant I mean do you like like her?"

I gave her a confused expression and she let out a sigh and then said:

Feng: "Do you have a romantic interest in Zarina?"

I was taken aback from this question but then I realized something...She was Jealous!! Now I had absolutely no romantic interest in Zarina it was all platonic between us. I actually had a massive crush on Feng I thought she was so fucking adorable and to know she was jealous of Zarina was honestly making me very happy. So as we finished the generator I looked at her and I said:

(Y/N): "No she isn't my type!" and I ran away like we were in kindergarten!

I actually heard her say:

Feng: "Wait what is your type?!"

I really wanted to say she was my type but I just wanted to wait and just kinda flirt with her.

*Timeskip*

Well things went to shit super fast. The killer was The Oni and he destroyed all of us! Zarina and Dwight were both sacrificed so they were not in the trial anymore. Me and Feng were both on death hook and we were currently healing each other in the basement which was in the killer shack. Once she was done healing me I started to heal her and she started to ask me questions.

Feng: "Just incase The Oni finds us can you please answer the question on who's your type?"

(Y/N): "Well my type is the girl who has been my best friend ever since I have come to this realm and she has been staring at me and Zarina because she is super jealous of Zarina."

I finished healing her and she immediately looked at me with a huge smile on her face.

Feng: "Is it me!?"

(Y/N): "No it's the other girl who has been doing all that stuff." I said in a sarcastic tone

Feng: "Shut up idiot." She also said in a sarcastic tone and she immediately gave me a hug and I hugged her back

We stayed like that for like 10 seconds when I totally remembered something so I broke the hug and dug into the pocket and showed her the key I had. She instantly got super happy and we exited the basement to look for the hatch but we saw the hatch was in the shack!

(Y/N): "Well that's convenient."

Feng: "Yea really convenient." And we both began to laugh

I unlocked the hatch and we both jumped down in the dark abyss of the hatch and we ended up back at the campfire. I yawned because I was so tired and I asked Feng if she wanted to take a nap with me and she nodded her head very fast. We were headed toward my tent we saw Zarina talking to some of the other survivors and Feng yelled out to Zarina to get her attention and I watch Feng say "He's mine!" And start doing this dumb dance and I just started to laugh and Zarina also started dying laughing.

God damn I love this girl