Claudette x Killer! Reader #2

(Y/N)'s POV

I was in a tree in the fog surrounding all the realms. I was in the tree because I was currently hunting some "animals" which I knew were fake animals that the entity would make so me and the Huntress could hunt which I guess help me not become really bored in the Entity's realm.

Anyway my dogs were not with me because I was hunting by hiding in trees so they wouldn't be able to come with me. I was just waiting in the tree with my hunting knife waiting to pounce on any animal that would dare come near my tree when all of a sudden I heard footsteps coming but it wasn't animal footsteps, it was clearly a humans footsteps so I thought maybe the Huntress was also hunting but I then realized I didn't hear her lullaby so I had absolutely no idea who this could be because really no one else came into this fog.

I was so confused when all of a sudden I saw Claudette running out of the fog and come hide behind the tree I was in. she then covered her mouth obviously trying to cover up her breathing. I was now even more confused because why was Claudette so far away from the survivor campfire because I knew that where I was, was very far away from the campfire. I was just watching her obviously trying to hide herself when I heard another pair of footsteps coming from the fog. I was ready to protect Claudette because I thought it was a killer chasing her when all of a sudden I saw David come out of the fog and he was yelling:

David: "Claudette you bitch! I know your here! You unhelpful motherfucker! I know you were hiding the whole trial and not helping us!"

I then thought about my last trial with Claudette and I do remember that she was just hiding in the basement so I guess what he was probably right but I did not like the way he was saying all of this, he sounded very threatening like he was going to harm her.

He then got over to the tree and looked behind it and saw her and he immediately grabbed her hair and pulled her up and then pushed her to the ground.

Claudette: "Please don't kill me." She said in a weak tone

David: "No, I'm gonna make sure you know what being a scaredy pussy will get you in this place." And he rose his foot to stomp her head in.

But I wasn't about to let that happen. So I jumped down from the branch I was sitting on and I landed right on top of David and I began to stab him in the back over and over until his back was full of blood and I couldn't feel him struggling under me. I got up and looked over at Claudette who was still laying on the floor.

Claudette: "Please....have mercy" she said while obviously about to cry.

(Y/N): "Don't worry, I could never hurt you."

She seemed kinda surprised at this statement but it didn't matter because I went over to her and picked her up bridal style and started to walk towards my realm.

*Timeskip*

Claudette had fallen asleep on the way to my realm which was just my childhood house and the surrounding woods. I put Claudette in my bed and left her to sleep. I then went into my kitchen where I would clean my knife and I would start to cook meat I recently hunted. When I was done cooking this meat I would give half of it to my dogs and the other animals I had befriended which were 2 wolves and a bear. The other animals were in my backyard so when I came back into the house through my back door I saw Claudette was kinda hiding behind the doorway to the kitchen.