Julie x Ex-Best-Friend! Survivor! Reader

(Y/N)'s POV

My god my head hurt so much. I'm currently just roaming the fog that's around the campfire waiting for my next trial to start so after that trial I could go to my tent and rest. My legs were starting to get tired so once I saw a tree I decided to sit under it and just closed my eyes to rest. I was actually about to fall asleep when I started to hear footsteps in the fog. I opened my eyes and stood up while I started to look around the fog wherever I hear the footsteps.

All of a sudden I saw the mask of the legion member: Frank. I was terrified because I wasn't a killer, I was a survivor but that wouldn't stop me from defending myself. I just stared at him until he pulled his knife out of his pocket and then began to say:

Frank: "You son of a bitch! You are the reason why she left me! You are going to die for that!"

I had no idea what he was talking about but I didn't like the fact he just said I was about to die!

(Y/N): "I have no idea what your talking about but we aren't in a trial so if you come closer to me I will defend myself!"

He started to laugh and say:

Frank: "That's funny! I'm a killer and your just a puny little survivor! I'm gonna destroy you!"

He then rose his knife in the air and attempted to stab me but I was able to side step him so he completely missed me and then since his face was so close to my knee, I decided to knee him in his face/mask. He fell back and he screamed out in pain and I saw that I had broke his mask in half. I was able to see his face and I recognized him as someone I used to know back in my old life.

He was this asshole in High School who constantly bullied me which I didn't care when it happened because I don't let stuff like that bother me. But I really hated him because he stole my best friend from me and essentially turned my best friend against me. Now she was bullying me with Frank which I also just ignored. One day though Frank crossed the line which made me officially despise him when I saw him out of nowhere steal the cane that my new friend needed because she couldn't walk very well and he started to beat my friend with the cane once she was on the ground. I went over to Frank and I started to beat him up and we got into a fight that I won really easily. He got suspended because they got footage of him starting it and I got off Scott free.

The day after that happened; Frank and Julie,and their friends Susie and Joey ended up killing a janitor and they all went missing. I now know where at least one of them of them went, he ended up in the entity's realm.

(Y/N): "Wow so you also ended up in this place. So you wanna go for round 2!? I will kick your ass like I did that day in High School!"

He got really angry so he composed himself and went to stab me again but I was able to get the knife from him. So I kicked him to the ground and I got on top of him. I then stabbed him in his neck and I kept the knife in his neck until I saw him stop struggling. I got up but before I could do anything else I was hit in the back of my head and I was knocked out.

I was going in and out of consciousness and before I went completely out of consciousness I was able to see someone wearing a plaid hoodie like thing and black pants dragging me somewhere and I was able to identify them to be a member of the legion. I knew I was fucked. (Julie looks like her archive skin which consists of mask: blank stare, body: Checkered Past, Knife: Sawtooth blade.)