Chapter 4 - *Hangout*

Start from the beginning

"I can't.. please just give it to me Dixie. This is about school, our homework.. in.. a.. in.. yeah in biology..  it's not what you think... okay?" Barry pleaded.

Dixie gave in a deep sigh "Okay, so you would let me go home, make sure you're not into something.. I'm not going to give you my number but my skype and messenger id is: "Dixie Chix" I don't know if I'll be online tonight. I really need to go Barry!" Dixie ran away from Barry going to the school's front door.

"Thank you so much Dixie! Please go online, I'll add you up tonight!"  Barry shouted. "Yes!" he told himself.

Back to Pizzeria Delfina, Marion served his friends' orders.

"Here you go guys! enjoy your meal!"

"Just in time! I'm so hungry!" Trinity said as she gets a slice of pizza.

All of a sudden the restaurant's main door opens and Cinnamon's group entered the pizza parlor, and Henry saw Marion serving food and getting orders as they took a seat..

"Hey guys, look who's working here as a pizza delivery boy and a waiter. hehe!" Henry pointed Marion.

"And so? It's a decent job Henry. There's nothing funny about it." Cinnamon said.

"Oh my god! really? Wait, I almost forgot were here to dine not to insult someone." Asha said.

"Waiter!" Henry called. Shin immediately went towards the group.

"Welcome to Pizzeria Delfina, here's the menu. I'm Shin by the way. I'll be taking your orders." Shin courteously said.

"Oh not you, sorry Shin but I'm calling Marion, can we have him as our waiter?" Henry said.

"Henry stop it. Don't start." Trent said. "Actually were fine with you Shin, just get back to us after five minutes so that we can tell you our orders thanks." 

"Okay sir, I'll be back in a few." Shin answered.

Shin then approached Marion and told him what happened.

"That guy over there wants you to get their orders.. he kinda pissed me off man." Shin told him.

"I know them, they're my classmates, that girl with a blonde hair, her name is Cinnamon, I like her but I'm guessing that her friends don't like me for her because I'm not rich like them. Don't worry I'll get their orders." Marion told Shin.

After a few minutes Marion went to Cinnamon's table instead of Shin.

"Can I take your orders now?" Marion told the group.

"And our "waiter" is back!" Henry said.

"Marion! What a surprise, I can see that you're working in here! I must say your pizzas are the best in town.. Am I right guys?" Cinnamon said.

"Absolutely!" Asha replied with a smile.

"Yeah, I need extra income so I planned to take a side line here in Pizzeria Delfina." 

"That's great to hear from you man." Trent said.

"So you're taking a side line in here because your Father and Mother can't afford to give you lunch money right?" Henry insultingly said.

"I'm sorry? What did you just say Henry? How did my Father and Mother get involved into this? you know man if you have a problem with me, c'mon let's get out of here, outside, you and me. I won't let you pass. What have I done to you why are you so mad at me?" Marion abruptly said.

"Don't challenge me, Marion, you don't know what you're asking for." Henry said looking Marion from head to toe.

"Whoa-whoa! Gentlemen, hold your horses already! Henry please stop it. ...Marion calm down please. not here. You're putting your job at risk." Cinnamon told them, she stood up from her seat and hold Marion's arms.

Liberty then saw what happened and told the others.

"Guys, look! What the hell is happening in there? It looks like Marion is about to pick a fight with Henry!" Liberty said.

The rest of the group went there to see what's the commotion all about.

"Is there a problem in here?" Atom asked Cinnamon's group.

"Oh nothing, I just told Marion that they're serving the best pizza in town, and I guess he's not in favor with it. Why don't you ask your friend." Henry answered Atom.

Liberty then pulled Marion from Cinnamon and mouth the words " I got this, thank you" to her.

Shin then took over and take their orders. Marion's friends then followed them back to their table.

"Marion are you out of your mind? What are you doing out there? Are you picking a fight? With what you're doing, Cinnamon won't like you, and you might lose your job!" Liberty told Marion.

"But he insulted me, telling me these rude things about my parents, I really want to punch him in the face." Marion angrily said.

"Just ignore him! There's no truth on what he says, He's just out of love that's why he's rude." Trinity said.

"Okay I need to get back to work." Marion said.

"Are you sure?" Liberty asked. "Yeah, Thanks guys, I'm fine." Marion replied.

"Anytime dude! Trinity is right, just ignore that douche!" Atom said.

"As promised and what Liberty has said, I already asked that guy to pack Marion's share so that you have food to eat after your tiring shift you can eat it during your break." Dawn said. 

"Guys, you don't have to do that."

"You need to eat Marion, you haven't taken your dinner yet!" Liberty said. "Alright, we'll go ahead.. remember what we told you." 

Marion's friends left the pizza parlor leaving him a plastic bag of his food share. He completely ignored Henry's stinging stares at him, but glimpses a view of Cinnamon every once in a while. Finally, Cinnamon's group already left, and it's the end of shift for Marion and Shin. 

Marion then ate the food his friends gave him and shared it with Shin. After eating, the two cleaned the tables by wiping it, and sweeping the floor, and then the pizza parlor manager called the crew for a little meeting, and then they changed into their clothes and shuts down the pizza parlor.

"See you tomorrow dude!" Shin said "Yeah, see ya!" Marion replied. The two of them split their seperate ways.

AUTHOR'S NOTES:

Hi Thanks for reading! The song for this chapter is "We'll Be Alright" by Travis McCoy be sure to play it! It's a feel good song! be sure to comment and vote! :)