Special Chapter - Her

[A/N: first of all, I want to greet my baby Changbin a happy happy birthday. Happiest birthday to you love! Wish you nothing but the best in everything. *Sana lumayag na ulit kayo ni Felix ano?* Enjoy your special day babe!!]

Special Chapter - Her

“Yah! Where is Changbin now?”

“He said he’s already on his way.”

“Same with Chan. He’ll just be a little late since he have something to finish first.”

“Han! Let’s wait for the others inside the van. It’s a little hot here.”

“That’s actually a good idea. Yah, Lix! Let’s just wait for the others inside.”

“Yeah sure. How about you guys? You’ll stay here?”

“I wanted to buy some water at the store over there. Yah, Minho! Come with me!”

“Hyunjin-ah! Buy me water too! And some tuna sandwich.”

“Noted baby bun!”

“How about you Han? Need anything? I’ll buy you what you want.”

“Hmm… just buy me some ice cream.”

“How about you Lix?”

“Nah. I’m good. I already ate breakfast before leaving earlier.”

“Hmm… okay. Then we’ll get going now.”

“Yah! Seungmin! Wanna go with us? We’ll be buying something.”

“Nah. I’ll just wait for Chan here. And I’m also looking for a signal. I'm waiting for my mom's call.”

“Okay!”

After the two guys left, a taxi stopped in front of a van that is parked at the side of the road. Another man that is wearing black shirt came out with a baggage in his hand.

“Yow Seungmin! Where are the others?”

“Hey! Jeongin, Han and Felix are inside the van. They’ve been waiting for you. Hyunjin and Minho went to the convenience store to buy some food and drinks.”

“Am I the only one who’s late?”

“Nah. Chan’s still not here.”

“Ow! That’s nice! At least I’m not the last one to arrive. Hey I’ll just put my bag inside the van.”

“Yeah sure.”

Minutes passed after Hyunjin and Minho went back with a plastic bag full of drinks and foods in their hands.

Just after they arrived, another taxi stopped in front of the van and a man wearing a white button down polo went out of the car, also holding a bag in his hand.

“Yow! Chan is here! We can finally leave!”

“Yes! Ahh! Finally! A fresh air in the beach is already waiting for us! C'mon guys! Let’s leave now!”

“Wait! Sorry. I need to answer this call first. This won’t take long promise.”

“Yah! Seungmin-ah!”

“Just a minute guys promise.”

“Fine! Fine! Answer it quickly.”

She silently smiled upon seeing the eight guys get along with each other well.