Chapter 8

[A/N: So here's an update because I'm in a good mood! Hyunjin's finally back!!! After a long time of being in hiatus!!! Ahhh hanggang ngayon di parin ako maka move on shutaca!!!! Yawa pano kumalma!!!!!]

[PS. Stream "OH" guys! Sobrang ganda!!!]

Chapter 8

“When is your OJT starting?” Felix asked Han while they are eating breakfast in the dining table. Today is Monday, again. They need to be early because every Monday, their first class starts at seven so they really need to be in the university beforehand.

“Saturday this week. It would really be tiring! Just thinking about it exhaust the hell out of me.” Han dramatically blows a loud breath before eating a spoonful of his food.

“Lix, finish your food quick!” Jeongin reminded his cousin who’s obviously taking the time of his life. They are running out of time here.

Jeongin put his dishes on the sink before taking his toot brush to brush his teeth. After doing so, he look for his bag in the living room to see if he didn’t forget any of his notes. After seeing that he have all his notes inside his bag, he zipped it before wearing it over his shoulders.

He was about to call Felix when his phone beeped.

Jeongin rolled his eyes in annoyance after seeing Hyunjin’s name on the screen.
“What the hell does he want this time?” Jeongin mumbled to himself before opening his message.

Hyunjin:

Jeongin-ah! When are you coming?

Jeongin furrowed his eyebrows before typing a response.

Jeongin:

What do you need? Stop pestering me!

From that moment Hyunjin got his number, he didn’t stop texting him! He would send his epic photos or just some random stuffs just to annoy him. This man has his own way of annoying him. And it works all the f×cking time.

Hyunjin:

I need you!

He sent another message again, with a photo attached this time.

Hyunjin:

Jeongin took a deep breath as he closed his eyes, he count from one to ten hoping that he can calm himself down but the image Hyunjin sent him just keeps on playing inside his mind.

Why did he even decided to keep those photos!? He never thought someone would use it to annoy him and the worst part is… it’s Hyunjin! Why does it have to be him all the time?!

Jeongin closed his phone the same time Felix entered the living room and saw his cousin looking ballistic.

“Hey… you okay?” he asked though he can clearly see his not.